šŸš— šŸš™ My Next Car Will Be

Iā€™m talking about 1970s vintage Renaults. Try to change a clutch on my mates Renault 12 should have taken 2 1/2 hour took 2 1/2 days. Everything you try to do involving a spanner or socket needs a set of hand/wrist/arm joints not available to normal humansā€¦fuckinā€™ nightmare. The simple extraction of a Spark Plug on SiLā€™s Renault 5 took no more than 2 minutes to know it was bound for the Main Dealerā€™s workshop the next day. It was located under the front bulkhead. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Just for you

Unknown-4

Unknown-5

1 Like

What a shite motor, no soul, either get a proper one or a new audi one.

they doing a camper?

Unknown-6

1 Like

Sorry the VW.

You see since my ennoblement myself and Lady Slowlane have had to give up campervans, we have higher standards that go with our elevated position in society. We are now doing Shooting Brakes and Guest Houses. :lou_lol:

That is the ID.Buzzā€¦

I will merely be using this to keep the champagne and oysters cold when I head out on day trips on my Cipollini road bikeā€¦

2 Likes

Get this you fanny not that wankjob, I bet you have a new mini on the driveway and drive to Fawley in the morning thinking youā€™re in the Italian job.

Nopeā€¦ no mini

This is my mates carā€™s at ā€œThe Empress of Blandingsā€ a couple of Sundays agoā€¦the '64 Samba Bus has just been restored and it is breathtakingā€¦value? Getting on for 6 figuresā€¦

3 Likes

Wow!

My folks live walking distance from the Empress, had no idea such finery ever appears there

Didnā€™t the early Renault 5s have an inline engine?

Long way from Scotland to Fawleyā€¦

My dadā€™s first car was a Renault 5, he was 30 when he brought it (I was 5), and it had the gear stick in the dashboardā€¦

IIRC the 5 lasted a good few years as well, until he upgraded to a Renault 30 because of his kids growing up and needing a bigger car.

You see my dad has always had Renaults as well, we only ever had a problem with a Renault 30 that had cruise control and all the mod cons, I think the cruise control and power steering went on it once. He never bothered getting the cruise control fixed but the power steering was a mustā€¦

About 30 yearsā€¦

Itā€™s a pig to park there - lots of old blokes trying to make a silk purse from a sowā€™s ear.

2 Likes

Yep and to make it even worse, the pub wasnā€™t open. :frowning:

1 Like

A fucking e-bike. Iā€™m too blind to drive a car, you inconsiderate bastards :smiley: