šŸš— šŸš™ My Next Car Will Be

Just about to replace my 2003 Saab 93 convertible with a 2012 Golf convertible. Diesel for petrol, which given my 70-plus-mile round trip to work makes a lot of sense. I reckon the car will pretty much pay for itself over a couple of years or so.

Hoping VW do put the ID.Buzz into production as fancy one in 2022ā€¦ bike on back, beer in fridge and all will be right I the world :blush:

Iā€™ve swapped my white transit for a pink VW.

I wanted a camper van.

5 Likes

This was something I brought back from visiting friends in Brasil (that didnā€™t involve medication) back in 2004. Cost Ā£2700 + Ā£1000 for shippingā€¦

7 Likes

Very nice indeedy :+1::+1::+1:

The Bear & Ragged Staff a nice pub

3 Likes

Ah.
Memories of this yearā€™s Glastoā€¦

Today after a wait of seven months, having ordered it in January, our new lease car arrived from central Europe and for all you fuckinā€™ tree huggers Iā€™m delighted to tell you itā€™s an ice-cap melting, CO2 belching, fossil fuel burning bastard.

Itā€™s not Green by any stretch of the imaginationā€¦itā€™s Flame Blue. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Unknown-3

3 Likes

My new car will hopefully have brakes & a 3rd gear that works

2 Likes

Are they an option in Poland?

Reverse, 1st and 2nd

Itā€™s a long story for a beer when you come on tour here, but it wasnt the plan to have to resurrect Father in laws dead Renault Scenic to be able to get to the supermarket

I never like Renaults they were a pig to work on when I was youngerā€¦even changing a spark plug on a Renault 5 was fuckinā€™ impossible.

TBF Renaults always offer a great range of experiences for any budding mechanics

3 Likes

I had a Renault 5 turbo, from new. Fantastic car, but it ate clutch cables for breakfast, think it got through 6 in the 2 years I had it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never got this Renault hate things, all my early cars were Renaults, Iā€™ve had, in order, an 11, a 19, a Megane, a Laguna, a Clio and a Laguna.

The Megane lasted me 10 years, I brought it when it was 4 years old, no real problems with it.

In fact I donā€™t remember having any major issues with any of themā€¦

To date.
Suspension spring shattered while driving ripping h hole in tyre needed a tow truck. On examination other also needed fixing.
Mate in village, welded them.
Exhaust blew a hole. Duct tape.
3rd gear stopped completely bit of hammer bashing now have to wobble it into 3rd at the exact tight speed.
A S Controller has packed in. When trying to brake in a queue at slow speed, A S takes over & slows at 60% of what you need.
It overheatsin summer after 20 minutes.
The not latch broke, so it opens by inserting a Phillipā€™s screwdriver in the supermarket car park.
It has 4 odd tyres.
And an MOT.
It does a job. Anything more than the village we have the bus or urban train system.
One day, bit not until tourists come back it will be retired for the Chickens to live in

That is ugly as fuck.