Bargain, obviously hardly broken in.
Not your caravan then Scotty lad. ![]()
Are you sure this wasnāt youā¦
Youāve just painted it blueā¦
Iām wounded. ![]()
![]()
Only when the mrs drives it
But we all know anyone driving an Audi is a Dick anyway
Before or after the fallout?
He wonāt miss half a tank full of 4 star. ![]()
Forgive my ignorance, but what the hell is it?
I guess itās less than 25 years old so you wouldnāt know ![]()
This is a picture from our recent holiday around the British Isles. I was in Tarbert on the Isle of Lewis and saw these two Campers queuing for mainland Scotland. In front a new Mercedes Camper and behind a VW Split Screen Camper from 1964. I had to do a double takeā¦was the VW a full size bus or a model of oneā¦
If youāre a car manā¦heck if you have nuts and a plonker then youāre a car man right! Have a look at this manās YouTube channelā¦thereās something to interest youā¦
Iāve always hankered after an XJS. I mean, the E-type is a better looking car, but it doesnāt have that seventies/eighties presence about it and I canāt imagine running one.
That said, I reckon the F-type gives both a run for their money in the looks department. I know itās really a Ford, but definitely a future classic.
Just ordered our new lease car todayā¦another from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts, with a 7 year warranty. Due early November.







