:mancityfc: Man City v Saints :saints: (PL)

Obafemi on the bench. No Gabbiadini.

Or Gallagher

Or a spare DM

Heā€™s injured I think.

Yeah, that bench kind of screams out ā€œwe are going to be chasing the game rather than hanging on to a leadā€.

1 Like

JWP is a plus. And Long will help in this fixture, IMO

Nah mate, with two spare centre backs waiting in the wings, we are planning on protecting our lead with six at the back!

1:0 to Citeh

Own goal Hoedt

Oh well

We scored!
Fuck it

2:0

Shooting fish in a Barrel springs to mindā€¦

We are going to get absolutely dicked here.

3:0 in 18mins

Jeez

I predict 8:0 at least

:lou_facepalm_2:

Just said to my dad that I can see a reverse of the Sunderland scoreline happening here! Adam and Dave making it sound like city are really amazing and unstoppable.

I am not usually one to get all 'Grown man crying /shouting at clouds ā€™ over football any more having left most of that behind in about 1979ā€¦ but my concern is this group of players is NOT as bad as their resultsā€¦ there is talent and there is some skill, but they seriously seem not to have a clue what they are meant to be doing - disorganised and ā€˜not a Hughes sideā€™ in that they are not all 7ft brick shit houses that bully teamsā€¦ i was not happy when he was given the job full time as I dont think he is a very good manager andā€¦ I think it will take a relegation to get us back on track and find a young talented manager who can grow with the sideā€¦ Our owners seem disinterested so one wonders why they invested?

3 Likes

Ingsy! Comeback is onā€¦

3 Likes

3:1

Get in Ings

1 Like

Fuck me weā€™ve scored.

2 Likes

Man City are rattled, I can sense itā€¦

2 Likes

it was my doom and gloom that did itā€¦

1 Like