🇫🇷 Macron's Yellow Vests

:fr: Macron's Yellow Vests

I’m not sure what to believe but I wouldn’t post something like that to frame narrative and then say I dismiss this and that as I don’t agree with it politically, its childish.

You don’t dismiss this and that as you don’t agree with it politically? Is that what you are implying?
What is it I’ve dismissed?

I’m not implying I’m saying you won’t believe anything you disagree with, your narrative won’t change regardless.
I don’t dismiss anything and go with probability.

And do you think it’s likely that the BBC are reporting the yellow vests protests unhindered?

This is idiocy by an idiot. Where have i posted any comment(before this) on this thread?

You’re projecting again.

Coming from the man who believes he is always right, this is fucking hilarious.

Nothing to report here really. I can see why there is so little coverage. Just tear gassing and clashes with riot police. Across several cities. For the 8th week in a row. Just across the channel.

No mention on the BBC website. Not even tucked away on the European news page.

There is merit in that, I totally get that but thats not the issue, the issue is why use this source when you fail to use or believe others?

I was referring to Ukraine and Russia.

BBC has this on their website- easy to find

Not much else tbf

Firstly, actually again, I didn’t say I believed it. Secondly I post material from The Times, The Guardian, The BBC, all over the place. It’s you that dismisses everything not plastered all over the MSM. As SOS said, you are projecting.

From 2 days ago, when he was arrested (again). Yes I saw that. No reports of protests outside courts though.

Agree, there’s suspiciously little being reported.

On the wrong thread. There was no need to mention me here(but you always do. It’s touching :roll_eyes:).
If you’d like to revisit MH-17, the Salisbury farce(&possible murder), Trump/Mueller, Syria, the White Helmets(paid terrorists), isreal, Russian aggression(whoops), or any of the other lies(spread by the BBC) that you fell for, feel free to go to the correct thread.

Nah fuck that, if we did that Tim Berners-Lee said he’d turn off the internet as it was me to you me to you shite of deniability.