šŸ‡«šŸ‡· Macron's Yellow Vests

I reckon heā€™s been up all night F5ing the BBC home page only to see reports of Saudi Women being divorced by text.

1 Like

What a backward nation and practice, 500 years behind.

Divorce by txt, you say. Big news, iā€™m sure lots of people are very interested(after the labotomy). Wonder if itā€™s being reported on RT. Probably on Saudi/UAE RT, but maybe not in countries were it has no relevance.
Always wise when judging news output, to look at the broadcast region, before making accusations about the content.
Sorry, remind me again why our public broadcaster thinks this is a valid, educational news worthy item for a UK audience?
Obvs nothing happening closer to home :lou_facepalm_2:

Because womens emancipation may be of interest to people, possibly not to a dinosaur like you but to people who want equality for all it is of great importance.

We will all be equally choking on the teargas.

Women wouldnā€™t be allowed to go out and demonstrate so itā€™d be a one sided affair.

But you have no problem with(you defend them) our paid up jihadists and army/airforce blowing the limbs off of women and children all over the Middle East
Shame on you and all that go along with the bullshit propaganda of mass murderers.

Are you also smoking crack this morning?

I have always said and Iā€™ll say it again as there must be a haze over Gillingham, we shouldnā€™t be there, we should have never gone there, and we should get out.

I think i would need to smoke something stronger than crack, to not see the hypocrisy in your words.
Shouldā€™nt be there, but defend the lying propaganda machine, which causes all the death/mutilation of innocents.
Is that what the BBC does to the mind?

What propaganda machine? What one am I defending now according to you? And before you say what one, can you show some examples of this defence?

Cheers

A common refrain from you, on any thread, regardless of its applicability to the thread in question, is ā€œwhich would you choose? BBC or RT?ā€. You know, like itā€™s a mutually exclusive proposition.

Now most adults realise you can watch both. Clearly you donā€™t. You just watch one, and your only defence for it is that it isnā€™t the other.

Itā€™s laughable, Barry. Itā€™s like youā€™re picking a football team, not doing any serious analysis.

Its a question Pap, people could equally answer both, where have I suggested otherwise?

Hereā€™s a link to all the related articles on the BBC

Goat will be overjoyed the national broadcaster has posted something of our neighbours, SOS will question the relevance though as its not happening in Merrie Old Englandā€¦

One small article on a politician fleeing his office after an escalation of protests across the country. Itā€™s a start I suppose.

Umm if you scroll down there are quite a few articles

From before christmas. I was commenting on the increased number of protestors this weekend and the apparent lack of coverage. Maybe itā€™s just me.

Nope.

Imagine if these protests were by citizens in Russia. How much coverage do you think it would get then?

Well that wouldnā€™t happen as Russia wouldnā€™t allow the protest to either take place or be broadcast, how much have you heard about the nationwide pension protests which forced Putin to backtrack?