🔏 Lockdown MkII

As we enter lockdown MKII here is the space for our general lockdown issues.

I am already in it. Shut in my hotel room food and water delivered 3 times a day.

2 Likes

Shit. Its Malaysia.
Wont have " the other necessary delivery service"

1 Like

Yes it does

1 Like

So I can finish my holiday on Saturday

We can’t leave the house but these four walls are a change from the four walls at home

And Rick stein’s restaurant is massively overrated

5 Likes

Agreed. Paul Ainsworth is on a whole different level. Rick Stein is stuck in a time warp.

Going there tonight :grinning:

1 Like

I have been transferred from my cell overlooking the beach to the solitary block at the back of the prison. I now only have this to look at.

3 Likes

You think Christmas will not be cancelled. ?
It will be moved to his real date of birth which was sometime in September so 10 months or 2 and half lockdowns to go. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Currently sat in Bournemouth Hospital, I have been injected with a placebo or a vaccine, you’re all very welcome…

10 Likes

How will they know if it works ? Expose you to covid and if you get sick it doesnt work because surely they couldnot expose anybody given the placebo to covid as you will get it.?

It’s just a check for side effects from the vaccine really, not how efficient it is…

You are getting paid for this?

So in lockdown 2 I’d hoped to be working at home for the month. You know, because they’ve said if you can work at home, do so. In lockdown 1 at the beginning we couldn’t as we had no mobiles (sorted after a month or so) and no calls via laptops. Now we have both. I never see people face to facein this job.

But we’ve been told we have to be in twice a week. Apparently it is more for our morale. If one of us gets ill and passes it to a colleague we take out about 3 of a very small team.

Hey-ho.

Oh and the referral rate is ridiculous. Worked hard last week to get our inbox down to see if creep back up again today.

I need another holiday.

4 Likes

Apparently one of the side effects is enlarged breasts -

Was absolutely brilliant. Probably one of the best meals I have had and I am comparing him to Heston, Ramsey and Noma

He popped into the bar for a chat - cracking lad, but then he comes from Southampton so no surprise there

3 Likes

He had a chat with you in the bar?! OK you win the one-upmanship :smile:

1 Like

Name drop badge incoming for him surely?
Not as good as my Gordon Ramsay chat after a meal story but a good effort.

1 Like

Today was emergency maintenance day. The toilet cistern dual flush stock was fvcked. That was the final straw. The kitchen sink tap leaked, the waste pipe from the 2nd sink leaked, the bathroom sink tap was grinding to a halt with timescale plus it had no plug & worse no thing in the waste pipe to stop stuff falling down there.
Plumber came, we’d already bought new (on promo) taps at Leroy Merlin, he asked for a coffee, called the village builders merchant with a list, we collected.
2.5 hours later all fixed.
Cost? ÂŁ20. Plus ÂŁ43 for all the hardware.