🔏 Lockdown MkII

Oh dear. Heston is an expensive experience- gets all the details right, but tries too hard …says the man who’s pic on Sotonians is a money box made for me as part of the “Fat Duck Experience”

2 Likes

Got a message from the boss late last night. He took today off to spend some time with his missus and his kid. Don’t blame him. Lockdown II, here we come.

1 Like

To be honest I took this afternoon off - took Young Adult#1 out for lunch for her birthday - with Mrs C_S - to the Ivy in Cobham. Rammed. Spent a boozy 3 hours counting the ladies who have had “work” done and trying to figure out the monetary hit local plastic surgeons are going to have in the run up to xmas :joy:

1 Like

Defo have to go into work 2 days a week and get a “critical worker” letter. Had to fill in a form and essentially lie when it said can you not do your work at home.

There are regulations to protect whistleblowers if you think it’s not right to effectively be made to lie, from the government ironically

yeah not sure this is at that level. May save that for some real shit.

1 Like

Well, at least you have it in your armory :+1:

1 Like
3 Likes

Runners are the most boring cunts in existence.

Every time I see them post their scores, I feel like posting “I did 3 J’s and four beers in less than an hour”.

Every time I see their marathon pictures, I feel like posting a picture of my garage up. @Goatboy can tell you how serious this is.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ah, best I don’t start a “Lockdown Pt II Exercise Log” thread then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to run every weekday for 15 years. An 8 mile route and I never ran with anyone or told anyone how fast or slow I ran it. I ran against my stop-watch.

Kept me fit…that’s all I can say about it, nothing more interesting than that.

1 Like

4 Likes

Went for a ride on the camel trail this morning - managed a 20kmph average on my mountain bike

Thought you would like to know

1 Like

I read that as went for a ride on the camel toe.

Good lad.

Rule 1 is invoked picture of the camel or camel toe :grin:

3 Likes

Very good. What are you planning to do with all of this?

Become an Avenger or something? *

* Exactly what I ask these young programmers that are built like brick shithouses.

I deserve no sympathy for my situation. Some time ago Mrs TB asked “what can we do together if we have another lockdown?”. I mumbled (as I was watching something on my iPad), we could paint the woodwork in the hall stairs and landings.
This was declared a really good idea, so off I was sent yesterday to get £120 worth of painting supplies from B&Q.
I now have to see how long I can get by with it all sitting on the table. While she is out walking tomorrow, I might try and sneak it all into the garage.

8 Likes

The Ayatollah does this - she waits until I am engrossed in something and asks a question like shall we spend Xmas with her family or shall we extend the kitchen knowing full well that I will grunt a reflex affirmation

Then several weeks later she “reminds” what was said or an architect turns up out of the blue and informs me that we discussed this and you agreed

It’s a brilliant strategy because if I deny the conversation taking place, I get a bollocking for never listening. I am convinced that she is gulling me

3 Likes

Hopefully stay within my waist size

2 Likes

Finish writing my latest book

3 Likes