Leicester vs Saints match thread

it’s 0-0 at the moment.

6 Likes

Negative shit. No surprise you have missed a lot of wins / picked the worst aways.

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

it’s 0-0 at the moment.

Any updates? I’m on the edge of my seat here…

we’ve just missed three sitters after dominating for twenty mins and they are about to score from their first scrappy attack.

Thought as much… :lou_eyes_to_sky:

thanks anyway.

Is Yoshida playing?

He’s wearing the kit and wandering around near the ball, does that count?

1 Like

Just got in. That seemed an exceptionally long first half. Still 0-0 at Half Time.

Unfortunately not. Apparently he was listed among the subs, and wasn’t actually supposed to be on the pitch at the time.

The ref noticed, and sent him off for impersonating a footballer, so we’re down to 11 men now. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

His Callum Davenport impressions didn’t go down at all well. :lou_facepalm_2:

What an amazing first half.

Yoshida was rubbish and yet still found time to take two wickets to No Balls AND run over the boundary for a 6 instead of a catch in Mumbai and STILL was out of position for their one attack.

Gonna need to step it up, very worried about Tadic trying to bowl wide Yorkers at the death

3 Likes

Originally posted by Dubai_Phil

very worried about Tadic trying to bowl wide Yorkers at the death

I’m more worried that he might attempt to influence the game…

Into the last few minutes now. Nail biting stuff.

Mane and Tadic slinging a succession of beamers into the box. Leicester countered quickly and Vardy’s acrobatic sissors kick ripped into the top corner. Luckily it was ruled out, as Mahrez’s delivery was called by the umpire as a No Ball.

Thank fuck for that!

Duckworth and Lewis on for the last couple of minutes?

If the floodlights fail, they could certainly DAJFU.

Still 0-0 at the moment.

Gotta feeling there could be a lot of time added on for wides though. Some of Dusan’s bowling has been laughable.

Ron has brought Long on and put him at Long On.

Which is a bit like having Guly at Gully.

5 Likes

I’ll happily take a Leicester win here, would absolutely hate to see Spuds win the league and Leicester deserve it.

1 Like

So, you’re saying you want a Tigers win as Extra Cover against Spurs?

I think you’ve just out-foxed yourself with that one Phil.

Smashed into Cow Corner.

I have been saying for a long time that we will win this game, but they have not lost at home in the league since September and I believe that was their only home defeat.

Just think they have not been playing that well and we have the beating of them on recent form.

1 Like

Originally posted by @ericofarabia

Boycotting all things Smiths Crisp s related until Monday and must remember to put on my Saints Fc Training T shirt. Whilst wondering WTF is going on as we were getting overrun by those scouse coonts, I realised my Saints top was still in my suitcase. Situation rectified shortly after the 2nd goal went in. You can all thank me for the marvellous fightback!!

Let the Southampton Hounds loose on those Foxes!!

OOooops … just as well nobody actually reads what I post … I of course mean all things Walkers Crispish :grimacing:

I’ve got an Utterly Useless Innernet Stream … so far behind, it’s not even showing the game as having icked off yet :frowning:

3 Likes

Which tosspots scheduled the match to clash with the T20 Final? Am going to have to ban the missus from using both TVs now.