šŸ„‡ šŸš½ Kanye West - genius or arsehole?

Couldnā€™t leave any quicker I was the official snapper for the MC!
He introduced while I snapped, we got off stage but too slow!
:angry:

1 Like

Youā€™re ten years too old for rap and hip hop, mate.

We built aerials on the Flower Estates to pick up the pirate rap stations in the 1980s.

Stick to the Tremeloes :smiley:

Anyone who slips in a bit of vintage King Crimson canā€™t be all bad but I sat through his joyless Glastonbury performance unmoved and get the impression that he is a very troubled soul.

2 Likes

I think this is probably inspired by hearing an English town crier or something.

ā€œHear ye, hear yeā€, etc.

Arsehole case closed

8 Likes

Genius.
He clearly was responding to tonightā€™s results

I have to admire his persistence.

Most people, on discovering that the world views you as a prize chopper, would row back. Not (Kan)Ye. In a colossal lack of self awareness, he thinks, ā€œThe world doesnā€™t get me, I havenā€™t gone far enoughā€ and then doubles down.

He will be truly spectacular in ten years

2 Likes

Ye is in hot water *.

Heā€™s just been banned off Twitter for posting a star of David with a swastika in it. He was also on Alex Jonesā€™ site and said a lot of very suspect things, such as ā€œI love Hitlerā€

* As hot as water gets if youā€™re fucking minted.

I think he needs help.

1 Like

Never lie down with the Kardashians, I think is the lesson here.

All their names begin with K, and you only need three to be in real trouble.

Anyone who associates with Alex Jones is a cunt and nothing can excuse it.

Thats a bit harsh, I thought she was alright on the One Show

4 Likes

To be honest iā€™d like to lie down with Kim, just before smashing her back doors in.

2 Likes

Heā€™s clearly mentally ill, and has been for a while. If he was just an ordinary Joe on the street he would have been sectioned by now, as it is his illness is being used for the amusement and entertainment of the masses by tabloids, social media outlets etc, many of whom are making large sums from it. A shameful indictment of where we are heading as a society. IMHO of course.

I think itā€™s a bit harsh on the mad Alex Jonesā€™ family, tbh.

My view on Alex Jones is that heā€™s the establishmentā€™ wet dream.

Something fishy, you say? Well Alex Jones has said something like that before too.