🥇 🚽 Kanye West - genius or arsehole?

He was crap.

Lionel Ritchie was 100x better.

1 Like

The best thing about his performance was reading all the complaints about it.

1 Like

Would have been a much better choice as a headline act. Watched some more of West’s set last night as I was trying to catch No Church In The Wild. Wish I hadnt bothered because he managed to fuck it up and it is the only track of his I like. The fact that the set was incredibly self indulgent was not a surprise given the size of his ego. What did surprise me was that, unlike a lot of big names with big egos, he really didnt managed to pull it off.

Apparently someone at Glastonbury was flying this flag during Kanye West’s set and it has a picture of Mrs West from a still from a sex tape with a former beau!

1 Like

THAT is how a Rapper should murder a classic at Glasto

I weren’t at all interested in this bro till ppl started slagging him off at Glastonbury, and that inspired me to download his album called Yeezus, and I finally got round to listening to it, and it’s really fucking good! Who knew?

There say there is no such thing as bad publicity Bear. Perhaps Glasto did him a favour?

Very stable genius?

Kanye West is running for President and is probably the most impressive runner.

2 Likes

Ah, the Kanye, Kim and Elon dream ticket.

I suspect heavy drug use is involved in all of this.

3 Likes

Well he got one thing right, Trump is special, very very very special

1 Like

He’s a bit both, innit? Musically brilliant and also a frothing bell-end.

I have manage to sail through life without ever having knowingly listened to any music by him.

5 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralysed … So when they say the way we’re going to fix covid is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious. That’s the mark of the beast.

“They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.”

West added that Covid-19 was “all about God. We need to stop doing things that make God mad.”

Well, I suppose this can’t be any worse than what’s already there

4 Likes

This is patently a wheeze cooked up between West and his hero Trump in a desperate attempt to take votes from the Democrats. Can’t see it having much effect, does he really have much support from the black community after his “Black slavery was a choice” comments? Most of his ‘music’ fans are probably white republicans anyway.
I see he has taken millions of dollars from American taxpayers to prop up his clothing business during the Coronavirus crisis, despite constantly flaunting his fabulous wealth and the boasts of him and his ladyboy lookalike wife being billionaires. Arsehole definitely, and a grade A cunt.

4 Likes

I am very proud of the fact I have been to a Kanye concert
And that I managed to get out the stadium before the end of the 1st track

3 Likes

Early exit or not, you remain forever tainted. :thinking::smile:

1 Like

I love Kanye’s music. He can’t MC, but that doesn’t stopping from loading up his records with people that can.

This is full of interesting noises.

This is probably how I feel about his bid for President.

He talks utter shit. Has never put out a bad album.

McCains will have a lot to answer for on Judgment Day.

1 Like