:gov: Jizz In A Truss is the Prime Minister

Christ on a fucking bike. :unamused:

I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised, but witaf were they thinking.

WTAF does this mean ?

“what in the actual fuck”

HTH

What in the Actual Fuck?? I’m guessing, or a typo

“Hope that Helps” or “Happy to Help”?

1 Like

have to hope it means that :slight_smile:

soccer-red

1 Like

If you’re been wondering what swung the vote away from Sunak…

…ponder no more.

1 Like

I hate acronyms the yanks use them all the time and it needs Turing to decode half of them.

Christ how has it come to this? I’d call her a cunt but she hasn’t got the warmth or the depth…

If I get promoted in December I could move over to the New York office for a bit - hadn’t considered it because Republicans and guns etc. but the state of this country is changing my mind:

1 Like

Joe Lycett’s career as a political commentator on the BBC is destined to be a short one.

I think LK would have smacked him in the chops if she thought she could get away with it

Lycett was fucking brilliant.

I’m not sure why the producers thought he would be a good idea

The BBC launch a brand new serious political show and think what this needs is an unpredictable comedian - that will create the sort of insightful debate we are trying to foster

I suspect they are still trying to crowbar LKs hands off the throat of the producer that invited him

1 Like

2 Likes

Seems quite a few other leaders don’t thing much of her

The Iron Weathercock is pretty apt.

Wishful thinking on a few Cruddas disciples

There is no way the Tory party would do it, not without some monumental fuck up on Truss’ part

Shall we start a book on when it’s likely to happen?

2 Likes

When her Liberal remainer true colours start to fly? :wink:

1 Like

Energy price freeze? Kwarteng as Chancellor? There must be something to give her a kicking for :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes