It's for charidee!

Actually, we should get up a group to do the Great South Run - given its location, Saints shirts would, of course, be de rigeur.

LOL, I thought it said ‘Go Anal’ on your shirt at first glance.

4 Likes

Damn - wish I’d thought of that!

Hahahaha!!! From the experience of many many years in pubs with you - excuse me if I laugh

If you’d been properly serious about it you’d have done the Paula Radcliffe-style toilet stop

I said I’d pay if you did under 2.25 didn’t I?

Seriously - much respect

1 Like

Whoops, I meant to hijack this thread, not the other one

1 Like

Bumping with a huge thanks to @bearsy who has just donated a whole days worth of tips from his fry cook job!!

1 Like

sarb & tokyos said they is waiting till after the election cos they don’t know how much Spare Cash they’ll have to work with

3 Likes

Looks like a hilly old 38 miles there, Bob - should be fun! And you go past Happy Bottom on the route - what more could you ask for?

2 Likes

Thanks for your generosity @fowllyd

And of course @lifeintheslowlane who donated early doors too…

I did this on the way home from work last Friday as a bit of a training run, nothing compared to what @sfcsim and @areloa-grandee do on a daily basis, but it was fun.

1 Like

Well that’s it ladies and gentlemen, 38 mile ride done and dusted, Add the 8 miles I did to get there and back and that makes a majestice 46 miles cycled today.

Had a work colleague doing the 60 mile route, he cycled the 18miles from his home to the start then cycled the 18 miles back, nutter!!

Thanks to all who donated, I have (to date) raised just over £500 for Macmillan, of course my Just Giving page is still open :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Well done mate…I was with you every step of the way…I’m exhausted. :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Nice one Bob! :lou_lol:

1 Like

1 Like

Well done @btripz .

You can get back on the beers again now

1 Like

Congratulations Bx3

As it’s for charity any news if Chutneys name is up for grabs I have a few he won’t like :lou_lol:

OK, so last year I manfully cycled 38 miles around Dorset’s leafy lanes to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. Not satisfied with that and with Strava stats that @Map-Of-Tasmania and @Sfcsim laugh at, I have decided to do the 63 mile route this year.

Sorry @Fowllyd the route is not going through Soggy Bottom this year.

Here is the planned route

If you would like to donate to Macmillan you can do so through my justgiving page :smile:

I thankyou

3 Likes

Winter is coming… I do not laugh at your Strava stats my fine friend… even 2 miles a day is better than nowt - getting you fitter by the day… you are also travelling much faster than those on the couch. i will lady support this… when I remember to do it so remind me frequently until I have parted with cash

1 Like