:pl: ⚽ Irrelevant games this Season

Abuse from a player with the first touch of Fred West, who can’t shin the ball up the wing without pulling a calf, and a former journeyman crippled by brittle shoulder syndrome, because milk makes him drunk?
I’ve got over it.
Join us next week when Katy Perry will be slagging off Aretha Franklin’s singing.

7 Likes

That’s very unfair and deeply hurtful. Rose, not Fred FFS.

2 Likes

This, from a man who recently asked my advice on shoulder rehab because he had a bit of “hurty shoulder”.

You Sir, are a hypocripple!

That Hanley own goal was a poacher’s goal :smiley:

0-1 Citeh
Calamity defending via own goal

You are at odds with the Guardian. It’s ok. I often am too.

GOAL! West Ham United 0-1 Manchester City (Jesus 24)

Mahrez slips Walker clear down the right, on the overlap. Walker is really motoring! He reaches the byline, Cresswell totally burned, and hooks towards the near post. Diop lunges in to slide clear for a corner, but can only nick the ball on. Jesus dinks the ball in from close range, as neat and crisp as you like!

Probably am. I’m on quite a few lists I hope!

Will you look at that! Twas a goal to Hey Juice…

1 Like

0-2 Man City Sterling 51mins

0-3 Man City Hey Juice 53mins
back to 0-2 VAR

That was nice play

Hey @PhilippineSaint have you noticed Citeh play six at the back when playing out from the back? The two closest to the midfield then fan out towards the wings and wallah, there’s their overload

not really as still working and walked back in the cabin as they scored the second and non third goals

Pretty sure you’ll have a chance to look at it over the year!

1 Like

Now its 3 sterling gets a second

Diop having a Barry Crocker

and 4 after penalty retake and wait for Var

Easy day out really

And Lanzini could have had about 5 free kick awarded to him in good positions

and its 5 Sterling hatrick.