Top 3 World flashpoint areas for sure. Expect some news or action around the Turkish straits next.
Because theyāve just received their first shipment of Russian missiles?
Indeed, the Yanks surely canāt let them have the F35 but the more pressing thing in this are the Kurds are their right to a homeland.
In that part of the World thats the number 1 issue and it wonāt go away.
The Russians and US just divide and conquer, oldest trick in the book.
If they donāt get the (occasionally)flying coffin, itāll be like winning the lottery multiple times over. Read a while ago that the Russians might offer them one of the Sukhois (35 or less likely the 57?).
I donāt think many people there or here consider the Kurds as the major issue. Theyāll get shunted around and used, as they always have. Shame for them, but as you say, divide and conquer is an old trick(perfected by us) and needs a large group readily available with a grievance. The map drawers of empire knew what they were up to.
What a shame we donāt have a vastly overpriced, working, large floating target to send the Iranians scuttling back to harbour. 
Couple of bits of chewing gum should stop the leaks.
Add a few more cardboard cutout F35s - sorted
Reports of a second British tanker heading to Iran. Dangerous times. This is exactly the response trump, Bolton and Co were banking on after the seizure of the Iranian ship by the UK.
Exactly and the innocent civilians in Tehran better be leaving the capital as theyāre about to be bombed to fuck if they donāt back down, this is the excuse many nations have wanted. Could be a false flag but the Iranians are denying so they better get their crash helmets on.
Seems like I have to agree with Barry* - it looks like the US and itās poodle, the UK, are looking for an excuse to bomb them.
- Today I agree with Barry and yesterday I agreed with Piers Morgan for calling out his mate Trump as racist. These are strange days indeed.
Edit: can we just have an asterisk that doesnāt turn it into a bullet point please Mods?
I donāt understand why Iran should back down. They are following international maritime law(arenāt they?).
Hereās a drawing, because we seem to live in really childish times(wouldnāt let me, so hereās a screenshot).
If only people realised the āenemyā looked like this.
Not saying they should back down at all. Seems that according to Jeremy Cunt itās back on its way now.
Typical Govt response- bullshine of the highest orderā¦ffs.
Sorry Cob, but more interested in why screenshot s arenāt showing (for me at least), so hereās a screenshot of a recorded screenshot(probably not on previous success).
It showed then disappeared. What the fucks going on @SaintBletch @pap
Theyāre out to get you. Bletch, pap, Goat, Bob, all of them - even Intiniki. They swore me to silence when I confronted them, but I just canāt do it any longer - I have to be true to myself. Iām going to lift the lid on the whole Sotonians charade, and youāll be horror-stricken when you hear what I have to tell you.
The truth about Sotonians is that e
I like the conspiracy angle, but the picture still shows in the article. Still donāt get how a screenshot can be changed. Understand some donāt allow straight copy of pictures, but i thought a screenshot would be a record. That doesnāt appear so
Too many shandies/ rums?

And some, after the wine I decided to show the Santa Teresa some respect and dispense with the English measures.
Itās very nice, but still doesnāt explain why an apparent picture(a singular point in time) that i took can be manipulated so easily.


