Ingeerland's Next Manager

Is Ferguson still alive?

I’d rather he managed the team than picked the next manager.

1 Like

Seems odd when that expert of all dead ball situations, Harold Kane, was given the job of taking every dead ball situation!

I appreciate that he’s on a hiding to nothing with this press conference but he’s not being honest. If he was honest he’d be saying we were shit and I picked the wrong players and the wrong tactics.

5 Likes

True, he also picked Sterling again, so on further reflection, fuck him.

5 Likes

The challenge is simple pick 23 players who play as a team - no egos no one guaranteed a place - there on form … Which you can if the side was managed like Saints /Germany - system first and coach players to the system at all levels so they slot in

Premier league does not help as no club interest in supporting it - yet club buy is what won the Germans the World Cup in 10 years…

If you have 23 players in the team you really should be winning.

5 Likes

I find the lack of an apostrophe in this thread’s title disappointing.

1 Like

And Jamie Carragher, that bastion of football punditry suggests

Jurgen Klinsmann

:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

You would have thought the #wordboreBletch would have used his superadmin privileges to change the title by now!!

1 Like

Rooney player manager for me pls.

1 Like

I agree, standards should be adhered to, otherwise where will it all end…a vote in favour of Brexit???

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Rooney player manager for me pls.

I want us appoint a German - just to piss of the Englander fans and their Great Escape tune and other ‘let’s make football about the war’ shite

6 Likes

Title amended for Btripz

1 Like

Apparently Southgate doesn’t want it - the sharpest decision he’s made since he sat on the halfway line, stuck his hand up and said, yeah, I’ll have a go boss…

1 Like

I will have no respect for an England Manager until they are prepared to even consider the genius of the Christmas pudding formation

So Beckham is expressing an interest? Nice bloke and will look good in a blazer but not the sharpest knife in the drawer and his only experience of management is being managed by Fergie and Posh Spice. Wenger for me. No problems about not spending money as players will be at his disposal free. He might have a problem with not being able to pick French players though. Add Shearer and Ferdinand to kick some ass in training sessions and we are good to go.

From the BBC

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

Apparently Southgate doesn’t want it - the sharpest decision he’s made since he sat on the halfway line, stuck his hand up and said, yeah, I’ll have a go boss…

From the BBC

Fair play to him, someone’s giving him good advice.

Going to be Big Sam

1 Like

FA played a blinder here. Nothing less than interviewing Klinsmann and Steve Fkn Bruce would’ve left me thinking Allardyce is gd idea

1 Like