🪂😨 Impending death

Death rebooked for 7th February.

WTF?
With Gargantuan Pickles & Fruday Night Football we may not last that long, let alone you…

1 Like

Jeeeez…some of us older Sotonians could be dead from natural causes by then. :lou_facepalm_2:

5 Likes

Overdue tossing?

@Modboy able to sort out that link above?

I’ve deleted it as it was pointing to the football result yesterday. Whilst I get Barry’s point about impending death it’s not really relevant to this thread…

2 Likes

Where you gonna go now GB?

That was such a vibrant place back before I left for the sandpit, a club not a business and lots of small businesses.
What a shame

Like he was going to land where he intended

3 Likes

Looks like it’s all systems go for Friday morning :open_mouth:

3 Likes

How are we going to get to Norwich and should @Lets-B-Drinking hold off getting you a ticket?

Mrs G has already said she won’t bother with a valentines day card just yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Well for you that is ;-0

2 Likes

Jeez you missed a trick & a year of hall passes.
Every year, get 1 to 3 mates from randomtownsor countriesto send a Valentine to the wife ( helps to put a non naughty secret into the message). Costs you 3 pints, stamps & cards, but standing there by the letterbox with them is #priceless

1 Like

How’s your sphincter feeling about this @Goatboy?

1 Like

stop feeling @Goatboy 's sphincter.

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s not too relaxed…no good ever came from a relaxed sphincter Vicar.

Wizards sleeve springs to mind. He needs to sort it before he jumps otherwise it will act like a giant wind tunnel

1 Like

Ffffffuuuuuucccccccc…splat.

1 Like

I hope he aims well, if he misses the target he could land where my sphincter emptied when I was taken up in a micro light one time.
Decades old poo wont be a good look heading home

I feel remarkably relaxed. Sure I’ll be shitting it tomorrow though.

3 Likes