šŸŖ‚šŸ˜Ø Impending death

A remarkable stroke of ā€˜luckā€™ (participant with high blood pressure) has meant that tomorrow (weather permitting) I will be strapped to someone I donā€™t know and launched out of a plane at 15000 feet, free fall for a minute and (hopefully) land somewhere in a godforsaken field near Salisbury.
Many thanks to my ā€˜friendā€™ Giang for convincing me that this is a good idea.
Anyone wishing to make a small charity donation for this madness can do so here:
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/simplify-skydive

3 Likes

I have my own ā€œimpending deathā€ on account of an atomic hangover and the only solution I can think of is to throw myself off the office roof

2 Likes

I can donate a spatula and bucket

2 Likes

Give me a kick up arse later to donate if you are still able to collect that is. Remember, if at first you donā€™t succeed, never take up parachutingā€¦

Yep. Donations still open on link above. Many thanks Litsl!

Sorted (You are still a daft twat though as opposed to brave) :wink:

1 Like

Tosser!

2 Likes

Done, I was going to leave a message saying that she should make sure your parachute straps were undone before you jumped but I realised that it wasnā€™t Sotonians so may not have been well received.

BTW your photo on the JG page is quiet creepy, well done!!!

1 Like

My best ā€œand then Iā€™m going to wear your flayed skin like a catsuitā€ look.

1 Like

I thought it was just your natural look. Oh, hang on a secā€¦

2 Likes

Indeed, I cant get that image out of my head now its a bit;

Unknown-1

3 Likes

If theres no photo on here it didnā€™t happenā€¦

I learned to fly from Old Sarum. Back in the dayā€¦ Lovely view on the way down if you arenā€™t screaming

Postponed due to shite weather. Will update with new date of impending death.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cruel. Now a slow impending deathā€¦

A link for everybody that contributedā€¦

5 Likes

CUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNTTTTTT!!!
Actuallyā€¦delay means there is more time to donate and I can arrange photographic evidence!

2 Likes

Creeping death

Le petit mort?

He seem to be breathing heavy and showing signs of an oxytocin rush in that pic

The sport is littered with nasty accidentsā€¦this is the Portsmouth freefall parachute display team trying out an early prototype auto-opening modelā€¦still needs some workā€¦

6 Likes

I think theyā€™ve got that just right for Portsmouth.

2 Likes