:huddersfieldtownfc: Huddersfield Town v Saints :saints: (PL)

:huddersfieldtownfc: v :saints:

• :saints: continue in buccaneering style and hammer :huddersfieldtownfc:
  • :saints: wobbly at the back but score more than :huddersfieldtownfc:
  • What @simon-says but what does @simon-says say?
  • Training is all too much, no energy and :huddersfieldtownfc: romp to victory
  • Bore Draw
  • Score Draw

0 voters

I’ll get the ball rolling here, cause I am actually excited about a game week again, which I am sure you all are too.

After a rock and roll performance against :arsenalfc: I am hoping for that little bit extra bling from the team against :huddersfieldtownfc:

How are the injured boys looking? Haven’t heard anything down here but it looked that a few got crocked?

No prediction from me as the opposite usually happens when I am overtly optimistic as I am this week

1 Like

I will be on the sauce as first weekend home from the BF clinic the Rum and Vodka, and San Miguel will be flowing. So I will not see the match or possibly be awake to hear the dulcet tones of Merry Dave.
1-2 Saints

2 Likes

Football. On TV the night before a 4am alarm call.
2nd week in a row.
What’s not to like?
Pub. Krakow here I come

3 Likes

After a great win against Arsenal I think it’s important we don’t get carried away, Huddersfield will be a completely different animal and may be even harder to get a decent result in this one.

0-4

8 Likes

Poll added to OP. Prize this week is an unstained but used @saintbletch cravat (virtual)

1 Like

For this to be the case it could only have been used by somebody other than Bletch.

3 Likes

3-1 win for Saints :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Clearly I have to back myself here.

1-2 to the Saints.

Dependant on Redmond being fit. Never thought I’d say that…

2 Likes

Judging by the pollsters and your lack of a nice almost new boat no-one else is backing you. Don’t be deterred though, you’ll get one right someday.

Although, now weve learnt how to head a football, imagine Ings or Chazza getting on the end of some of JWPs crosses…

He says.
Hopefully

Reminiscing… (should be working :shushing_face:)

1 Like

Its a new dawn

We are a team transformed

We shall trash them

I might have been drinking

4 Likes

There’s a thread for that sort of talk, misnamed thread but a thread all the same…

1 Like

In this week in 1971, a few weeks after the 8-0 stuffing at Everton and the 5-2 home loss to Utd, I went to Huddersfield for the first time. We were below them at the bottom of the league and won 2-0.

History will repeat itself, although Ron Davies and Bobby Stokes won’t get the goals. It was also their 2nd season back in the top flight and they got relegated.

7 Likes

If play is as silky and impressive as it was against arsenal I think an absolute bollocking could come Huddersfield’s way. However stranger things have happened and scoreline guesses are modest to say the least from carrot land.

2-1 to Saints

7 Likes

I have approval from Mrs D_P to venture out for this. I have to take a bus, then a train then find a pub actually showing it here.
What could possibly go wrong

This was basically the summary from Ralph’s presser today …

3 Likes

Then when impressed about the rumours that Lemina was offski, he said that he’d had a little word with him to explain how important he was to the team. This was the page in his notebook from the meeting …