:huddersfieldtownfc: Huddersfield Town v Saints :saints: (PL)

Not too sure but I also think he was wearing this under his tracksuit and peeped it out when asked about potential leavers in January …

UX385

Agreed @SimplySaint

Now go wash out your potty mouth with soap before your father makes you…

:lou_wink:

1 Like

This is one of my favourite mantras at work

Stupid reporter starts off asking about Man Utd and Jose, things then take a positive turn asking proper stuff about us. Not sure I like him talking about players needing to get on the train, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it must have been lost in translation as he obviously meant ‘bus’.

1 Like

“You can be sure as long as I am manager here that if I have the feeling that one guy makes one step less I will tell him and when I tell him I am sure he will immediately improve better, that’s for sure.”

2 Likes

He did say in the press conference that we would win.

My $1000.00 on a win for us should be refunded if we draw or lose as you who atttended last week got a free beer.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/sotonians/status/1076168572957806594

1 Like

Was that a quote from Bazza?

3 Likes

No, it’s not edgy enough mate.

Any quote from @Barry-Sanchez would include blades, shards and D20s.

Struggling to find anywhere showing the game Mrs D_P has been at it for hours…
On the phone FFS calling up pubs in Krakow

T’interweb, vpn, sorted.

Or, Billy no mates listening via the Adam & Dave show on the Saints website maybe?

1 Like

Have young Oz’s dance concert today which is notorious for running as long as a Lord of the Rings movie.

As cute as it will be, it will be draining but will it stop me getting up at 1:20am? No freakin’ way!!

Bring on the Hasenhuttl Express! Second stop, 3 points at :huddersfieldtownfc: and up the table we go!

6 Likes

I have just put money on Saints to win

(Because I can now)

So appologies to everybody if it doesn’t come in.

You Bletch’s favourite drunk word…

4 Likes

Ooh. May have found a TV solution. Won’t be in a pub but hey, because we are Saints I need to watch us come crashing back down to earth just in time to ruin Xmas…

You and @PhilippineSaint just won’t let it lie will you…

1 Like

Must be the Phil thing :smile:

3 Likes

F#ck me! Home after EIGHT AND A HALF HOURS of dance concerting. Bl00dy tired as but raring to go. Might have to have a kip and let my body clock do it’s business. COYS

5 Likes