❔ How's Che Adams getting on?

You know as much about me and my thoughts and views as you do about football. Namely, the square root of fuck all.

I know enough to know as much is it a team game an individual can lead to a goal, I know that much.

And so do I, and so does everyone. Maybe I’ll revise my estimate of your football knowledge to the square root of minus one in that case. Well done you.

2 Likes

Thanks hun.

My pleasure. No, my privilege.

1 Like

Only yesterday i asked.

I see your on your merry way.

1 or 2 more games before you demand his head?

He is the best thing we have, he has worked wonders since being there but he can’t turn shite into champagne.

How much of the blame should he take then?
1.25% maybe?

Anyway,

Are you happy with the club, signings and team performances?

To many questions. I’m still trying to work out Ralph’s share of the blame.
0.38%?
Do higher or lower if you want, but i’d like to know how much anger i should direct Ralph’s way.

Don’t tell Barry

:lou_sunglasses:

Do Southampton play a 53 game season?

What the fuck is shit? Get outta here…

Think before you write Barry.

1 Like

15/11 = 1.36

1.36 x 38 = 51

where did you get 53 games from?

1 Like

Same place all his stats come from.

Maybe @Matthew-Le-God could explain to you.

He seems to have a much better grasp of numbers.

1 Like

Do you have to be a mathematician to properly understand this jibe?

Hughes was in charge for 15 games that is my point and using an average of points per game is reaching for the comfort blanket, its fucking desperate.

So by my calculations unless there is a 53 game season we’re due to finish on 40 points, this is absolute bollocks as 38 games are all different.
Fuck me sideways lads.

And yet you appear, at least, to be saying that you expect us to play as we did yesterday in every one of our remaining games. One could, of course, just as easily suggest that we’ll play as we did against Arsenal in every game.

The truth, as you correctly point out, is that neither of these will be the case. Put another way, you seem to be contradicting yourself just a little.