❔ How's Che Adams getting on?

They didn’t take £2m over what they said he was worth, how much would you have paid for him.

If you were in Birmingham’s position how much would you sell him for knowing that he’s the difference between the Championship and the Premier League.

Lastly what is there to say he wanted to come here?

2 Likes

Money talks, why do you think £40 Million?

All those tweets go to show is that those Saints fans have no grasp on reality and that Birmingham are pretty much laughing about it.

1 Like

They go to show how many people think our club is run by people who’re prepared to gamble on our future, their money, if we go down they’ll lose between £80-100 Million.
They have balls as they’re relying on a pure wank squad, you confident on that bet?

That’s what an average Premier League striker fetches these days I believe.

They turned down £12m in a heart beat. You would have gone mental if we’d spunked £20m on a player untested in the pl, that was young and still developing. This goes against everything you believe, but it’s a stick and you love a beating(or bleating).

Really? We’re really in the shite then as all of ours aren’t worth that, they’re really fucking brave and stupid.

Sorry @Saint-or-sinner for keeping moving your posts, I’m trying to keep the cross thread pollution down.

1 Like

Meh, their money they’ll lose, not mine

I don’t bet on anything, full stop.

1 Like

No I wouldn’t have, we spunked £19 Million on Carrilo ha ha, I could list some of our absolute wank signings over the last 3 years so buying a young goalscorer when we need one isn’t going to make me go crazy.
Missed out as we weren’t prepared to pay.
Simple as that.

Different thread same old shite

:lou_sad:

As I keep saying, Birmingham, in their situation, were NOT going to sell, no matter how much you think.

1 Like

Apologies are mine. Started replying to Barry and got distracted, so didn’t notice when i continued.
Still it’s amusing seeing the sea change. Something that was anathema a few short weeks ago, is now the missed priority according to Barry. He’s advocating spunking £40m on an untried kid.
Any stick will do.

1 Like

Money talks, if they held out they have more backbone than we do.
Offer enough and they go.

Where have I said buy Adams for £40 Million?
Don’t be Pyongyang tonight hun…

Bob mentioned it as the going rate. You advocated paying what it took and didn’t dispute Bob’s valuation.
You’ve gone mental whether it be £20m or £40m. £15m tops(£6m made up of performance targets and if we’re as shit as you say, that’s something that we won’t have to worry about ever paying).

We are as shit as I say hence we should have paid £20 Million, a gamble worth paying 1/4 1/5 of what we could lose?

If you gamble you know thats worth taking.

So like the money, that’s another 180°
Did you ever consider a career on ice?

What 180?
We should have paid, we didn’t and we could have lost out.
Accept this, disagree with it but accept what I am saying.
A career on ice? Ha Ha coming from a man stationed in Pyongyang.

Has all the money gone on players(as you have stated), or out the club to Gao(as you have also stated)?
You stated(multiple times) that buying kids is too big a gamble, then decry(when it’s too late) that we didn’t spunk upwards of £20m on an untried kid.

We offered, they said no(after having their bluff called). You advocate doing a scummy Liverpool fc act?

Is that two 180°s?

And the ever present paranoia.