⏰ ❓ How long will Natty J last? - 95 days longer than he f*ing should have - that's how long

As Forest are showing

3 Likes

Just to be clear, is the end of the week this week or next week?

Noon on Friday 10th. But my betting is before noon tomorrow

Well, I didn’t set a particular date, but within a week from when I created the poll was my thinking. Or by the end of next weekend if you prefer.

2 Likes

Well, this is exciting! Speculation, rumour, gossip! Can’t wait for the bloke to be gone - he is capable of destroying our football club, and setting it back 40 years.
With the comments he made - what an arsehole! Haven’t had the strength to watch any of his interviews, thankfully.

2 Likes

Here is some metrics for you Rasmus.

Down here we have “The Fair Work Act”, kinda like the ‘you need to warn me before sacking me’ clause. I’m only guessing a straight sacking isn’t possible without warning??

As positive as I can be in life, it’s time

1 Like

There’s probably a lucrative termination clause to get around that.

1 Like

This! At least if we do escape, wowsers, it’ll be exciting!

2 Likes

If Cortese had still been here we wouldn’t have had to bother with all those formalities. Quick peck on the cheek for him then fifty quid to Luigi, job done.

2 Likes

For all his quirky traits, Nicola still oversaw the best recent times we have had.

Dark Side reporting a bust up at training this morning.

If not at midnight, I’m putting my money down on tomorrow 10-11am with a massive dose of surprise in SR admitting they got it wrong

1 Like

Twitter saying Selles & NJ exchanged blows & DCC got involved hence the play for the kids slight, so possibly earlier in the week as Sunday is usually a rest day

If the manager and coaching staff had a scrap in front of the players - it’s over

Even if Jones was in the right of it, you cant start thumping the staff (even if the temptation is overwhelming and the little cunt deserves it)

He has lost the argument - how is he supposed to exert discipline on the squad?

May have been Jones and a player (s)

Fucking hell - we are beginning to make Liz Truss look competent

I understand that she’s available. :+1::+1:

5 Likes

The fact Romeo Lavia has joined a Twitter ‘phone in’ entitled “Jones Out?”, probably says everything you need to know about our situation.

Thread

2 Likes

1 Like

:smile::smile:

When these start appearing, it’s usually the endgame.

1 Like

Is it over??