:metoo: Harvey Weinstein

I’m used to being judged by women as a sex object to be honest. It get’s tiring though

1 Like

That’s a joke etc :slight_frown:

“I don’t remember being a pedo, but if I did feel up any kids, I’m sure that I’m v.sorry about it. In my defence, I am a Gay.”

That ought to do it, Kevin Spacey!

Is being twatted now a legitimate defence.

“I know crashed my car into you, it just that I can’t remember doing it cos I happened to be arseholed at the time. Sorry”

1 Like

That was very odd.

Think he’s Mccannin’ it.

Do we expand this thread to cover all the sh1t that will now come out at Westminster as well?

Seems to be the story that won’t go away in a hurry and is steamrolling.

Spacey groped Stamets before he was Stamets as well. So now we’re into Gay Lecherous offenders as well.

If there is a God then somewhere iin the next weeks or months the horrific can of worms that we’ve seen the edges of with the Saville Thread may FINALLY get blown to full disclosure.

Sometimes when I am sexing my bird I like to imagine that I am punishing her and it makes it more hot for me.

Is it really wise to hold enquiries into sexual abuse during UK Sausage Week?

Some MPs seem to believe that every week is Sausage Week.

House of Cards won’t be continuing now apparently… guilty as er sort of admitted?

lol. Bear ‘imagines’ he is punishing mrs bear.

Mrs bear punishes bear by demanding a 2 grand watch for christmas.

4 Likes

According to them, the decision was made three months ago which sounds like a load of shit. I’ve been watching the American incarnation and it has been very much building to putting Claire Underwood front and centre. They could easily ship Spacey and keep Robyn Young.

Having said all that, still think the British version shits all over it.

"An arrest warrant has been issued in the US for the actress Rose McGowan for possession of a controlled substance.

It follows an investigation into belongings left on a United Airlines flight from LA to Washington Dulles airport in January…"

Strangely the majority of the article is all about the Weinstein allegations.

Piss poor journalism. If she’s under suspicion for something then let legal due process take place. Just like the Weinstein allegations…oh, wait.

:lou_facepalm_2:

So this happened in January, an arrest warrant issued in Feb but couldn’t get hold of a fairly famous actor in all that time and now it’s in the news? Hmmm.

3 Likes

Are we keeping the perv politicians here as well?

I would appreciate other views on this statement.

He added that the prime minister did not approve of Fallon’s behaviour towards Hartley-Brewer in 2002 but said the case was in the past and would not be taken further.

My defence your honour, is that it happened in the past, so should not be taken further. Doesn’t that cover everything that has ever happened anywhere, through all of human history?

Close the courts and disband the police. They are not needed. It happened in the past.

5 Likes

Not just her. They also arrested the male actor that has been very vocal about the abuse.

Coincidence? No of course not.

Edit: Corey Feldman was the other one.

When you think about it for a moment, this is pretty horrific. I don’t actually mean the rape - that goes without saying, what I mean is the reaction from the Labour party. Blimey, it’s almost astonishing that someone would have the nerve to tell her to just ‘be quiet and don’t rock the boat’.

Labour activist ‘warned’ about pursuing rape claim

That person/people need to be named and sacked(prosecuted if possible).

Then again, it happened in the past, so should not taken any further according to May’s spokesman.

Damian Collins is now being accused of inappropriate behaviour too. But its okay, it is in the past. I hope that the lady concerned has kept the text. If not it is just her word against his and nothing will happen. When a proposed boundary change comes into operation, he will be my MP. Nice.

The sad (but clever) part of this sound bite is that it is SO believable