:metoo: Harvey Weinstein

The worst of which was ‘‘For pet passports please visit www.gov.uk/take-pet-abroad/pet-passport’’

2 Likes

Horror stories coming out about Weinstein that he used spies to keep tabs on his victims and to keep victims from reporting his predatory behaviour, including using Mossad! The sooner this guy gets charged at prosecuted the better.

Noooooo, not Louis!

Freak - if true @fatso - not you obvs.

This is starting to get surreal.

Mariah Carey has been accused of sexual harassing her bodyguard. Mariah summoned him to her room to ‘move some luggage’ for her, only for her to greet him wearing a see through negligee which was open. She is then alleged to have performed sexual acts upon herself with the intent that they be viewed by him. Blimey! The poor man! Imagine being forced to watch that! And having to stand nose to nose with those magnificent breasts. I think i would be scarred for life!

2 Likes

I read about this approx 2 months ago. Surprised it’s taken this long to reach the papers.

1 Like

I’m gutted if this is true :slight_frown:

I cannot find the article now but rumours have been going since about 2012. The article I read mentioned this scene from his TV show (I’ve never watched it).

It had made some people quite uncomfortbale given the rumours. But I understand he’s also done a scene where he is the person who is abused to.

I was in New York.

We saw the free tickets for The Letterman Show thing.

We applied & got tickets.

The guest was Kevin Spacey.

I feel abused, who do I call to claim my free compensation, I will forever be known as someone who saw Spacey.

I am ruined.

His show “Louis” is absolutely brilliant. One of the best things on tv over the past decade. The show is very personal, very open. Much like his stand up, he deals with personal matters that are often close to the bone…relationships, sex and whatnot. The reports of what he has done could easily be scenes from his show. I have no doubt the stories are true or that he thought it was ok.

Just signed up

I tried to watch it one time cos it has v.good reputation. I liked it not. I was expecting Lols but it didn’t seem to contain any actual jokes. I respect Fatso though and his opinions about things. Maybe I will try it again, before it gets Banned.

There arent lots of laughs. Its more of a drama than a comedy. There are funny situations but very few laugh out loud moments. It’s brilliant.

Hey, dudes can also be victims of sexual harrassment and assault. These attitudes really aren’t helpful, and often stop men from speaking out about it.

The idea that because the perpetrator is attractive it makes it ok is part of the problem. The reactions of some guys to the Weinstein allegations that the only reason women are complaining is because of the supposed undesirability of those making unwanted advances is bollocks. Men and women can be victims, the perceived attractiveness of those commiting the acts is not important.

2 Likes

It does seem more prevalent among ugly bros for some reason though. Maybe they were psychologically damaged by the rejections of their youth or whatever. Don’t make it right tho of course rip.

Absolutely this KRG.

I know a man who had a woman flash her breasts at him on the common. He didn’t find it amusing or arousing at all.

When pap told me the story he couched it in more enthusiastic terms srs. On other hand, I kind of agree with pap. The mere sight of random breasts is not always arousing. It’s not always even amusing! I have never yet found it psychologically damaging or oppressive though.

1 Like

whereabouts on the common? AFAF.

3 Likes