:metoo: Harvey Weinstein

His face is out of focus, it’s exposed for the background. No light on his face, sound is distorted :slight_frown: I can’t get past these things

Who wants a vpn anyway, seriously slows down your interent speed, live in the fast lane I say…

VPN’s are handy to access content that is nation restricted. No slow speeds

:lou_facepalm_2:

they forced the Cop that found it to quit

You would have though that the powers that be might have been more circumspect given the current climate

1 Like

His face is out of focus, it’s exposed for the background. No light on his face , sound is distorted :slight_frown: I can’t get past these things

You don’t work part-time at the passport photo submission office by any chance?

2 Likes

Holy shit

1 Like

I find that quite sad. I dunno exactly what he done, but if a public figure is accused of hurting a woman’s feelings I immediately want him publicly humiliated, lose his job, get kicked out by his mrs and have his kids bullied at school etc, but I don’t want to actually rip :lou_sad:

At the risk of being contraversial, if he did do what he was accused of, then is the out pouring of platitudes from his colleagues appropriate?

What are you proposing? I’m sorry he’s rip, he was my friend, I play bridge with his wife, but obviously if it turns out he was guilty of knee touching i hope he burns in hell.

Ur a hard man CB!

I’m not sure what he was accused of or if he was guilty. It’s sad that he’s taken his own life.

ps I thought MPs would have nicer houses

That wasn’t where he lived.

That was where he took the other women.

Oh. I read the paragraph that said “Mr Sargeant, who was married and had two children, was found dead at his home in Connah’s Quay, Flintshire, on Tuesday morning.” and then the caption on the photo “Police were called to an address in Connah’s Quay on Tuesday” and put 2 and 2 together.

1 Like

I’ve had difficulties with my passport over the last decade. The missus washed one. I lost another. Fortunately, Liverpool has its own passport office, so it’s a piece of piss getting new ones.

I really liked the lady who served me on my last visit. Sassy scouser, who told me that their chief concern was the older lady presenting a photo of her ten years younger self as the contemporary, and indeed legal, position.

1 Like

My last passport photo was awful. I would like to have the one from about 2002 again. So I can see this is an issue.

My current passport picture is bloody awful, I look like some sort of middle-aged/old bloke.

3 Likes

Don’t worry…you’ll grow into it. :lou_wink_2:

…but still a badly drawn portrait of my much older brother.

:cry:

I will be taking in a trip to the office in that there London to get mine, after multiple attempts to get a photo accepted via the online application were unceremoniously sneered at by the automatic photo analyser.

1 Like