🏏 Hampshire Cricket 2018

Oh 33/3. That Vince double ton better be true @Fowllyd

68/5 now…

At least Essex lead by 158 with wickets still in hand.

https://twitter.com/hantscricket/status/1042330503800676353

108-7. Abbott got a shocker from Lloyd (who is becoming as annoying as his father) . Alsop just needs his ass kicked for playing the most stupid shot, giving slip catching practice.

119-8 now

We’re going to struggle to get a batting point at this rate

155/9 at the moment. Much better than I expected when we were 68/5

1 Like

Fuck sake, get it together boys, they should all be given a :redcard:

At least it looks like Worcestshire are getting ripped a new one…so that’s one less team to worry about.

Worcester are the only one to “worry” about and as they were 380 behind on first innings, not that much.

1 Like

Yeah, I suppose Lancashire are 24 points behind with only 24 available and the tie-breakers are in our favour…

1 Like

But still this is very poor :redcard:

If the weather forecast is to be believed, Yorks will have to get this won today, preferably before tea. After that looks like being constant rain. Here’s hoping - the points from a draw would see us safe.

3 Likes

Fortunately the forecast in Essex is better. Currently stopped for rain with Worcs still 215 behind and 7 wickets down.

Worcester lost. We cannot be relegated.

(Unless our finances are revealed to be Durhamesque)

3 Likes

Yorks stuck on 287/5 as it’s raining. Could well be the last play we see in this match. And Worcs have been utterly tonked - innings and 129 runs. So whatever happens now we’re in the First Division again next season.

1 Like

I’m sure there’s going to be some Bransgore/Lowe dodgy dealings coming to light soon…

I read that as Branfoot /Lowe and thought @BTripz was losing his mind but then thought he’s on here so must have already lost it :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Up here its pouring and going to get worse for the next 24 hours.