šŸ Hampshire Cricket 2018

72-6 Lead by 30

Trescothick still in and setā€¦

Early lunch too, half way through an over, couldnā€™t the have finished the last 3 balls!!

89-8

Trescothick still in, mind you heā€™s only scored 24

So thatā€™s 75 to win then, Somerset all out for 116. Trescothick managed a half-century.

Sweepstake time :-

How many wickets will Hampshire lose in their run chase, or will they even make itā€¦

• 0 Wickets
  • 1-3 Wickets
  • 4-6 Wickets
  • 7-9 Wickets
  • No way will they get 75 runs.

0 voters

Really could do with Worcestershire losing and the Roses drawing/tying

Soames gone, 14-1

26-3, Vince with another duck!! Isnā€™t that 4 on the trot now since he was messed around by England

Half way there, 3 wickets down

37-3

And itā€™s 71/4 - one more boundary, just the one. Or they could get them in singles.

Thatā€™s one of the singles then :slight_smile: 72-4

74-4, they could fuck it up from here could they??

Phew, I can remove my tena-man

3 Likes

Oh @Polski_Filip do you have no confidence??

1 Like

Never in doubt, although Iā€™ve just got back home to put on fresh underwear.

Looks like we could do with Yorkshire winning Roses match as Lancs only have one match left (at Rose Bowl) and we would only need 4 points from last 2 games to finish above them. Always assuming Worcester donā€™t go on a winning streak.

1 Like

Hampshire currently reside at 3rd in the table, but with the other 3 matches having 2 days left itā€™s possible that they will drop to 5th

1 Like

Let us hope we donā€™t get docked points for a wonky pitchā€¦

I think everyone is using the wonky ball rather than doctoring the pitches. The ā€œDukeā€ cricket ball is said to be more bowler friendly. Recent low scoring County and Test matches seem to bear that out.

https://twitter.com/solentsport/status/1039829669904822272

Are we not all on tenterhoooks of a relegation battle this year then ?

That is just not (Hampshire) Cricket.

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m sure we can still find a way to go downā€¦