🗡 🎧 ⌚ Goaty Gadgets

Why did Ant delete his post? Or did I dream it?

Made the same joke as Bletch subsequently did, then deemed it not funny enough. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Only the Guardian and New Statesmen!!

1 Like

I laughed :lou_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Peli 1070 waterproof/dustproof case for 13" Macbook Air.

If you have a Macbook get a Peli.

Especially if you are clumsy fucker like me.

Awesome case. Approx £90.

Does that case not negate one of the points for owning a Macbook Air its weight?

But it does look pretty :laughing:

It’s actually quite light. My Air hardly ever leaves it and looks exactly as it did when I bought it.

My acidic fingers and many thousands of air miles, the aluminium case on mine is wearing very thin and I may have to ask Mr Job’s successor for a new one as he will not allow me to just transplant the innards.

The old mouse has finally given up the ghost. I took a trip up to PC World and as usual, replaced it with something that is tremendously overkill. I’m happy. I am happier with the mechanical keyboard I bought. I do a lot of typing. Went for the Roccat Pro MX, on offer. Very pleased with it. You can independently backlight any key with one of 16.7million colours. Looks awesome, feels very nice to type on, although the missus has not heard how loud it is yet and will kick off at some point tonight.

2 Sonos speakers + Spotify Premium. All the music and noise you will ever need.

1 Like

Bought one of these for my Kodi box, man I love it so much

2 Likes

One of the chaps at work has a mechanical keyboard, you can tell his mood by the loudness of his typing!!

Got one of these for my Birfday:

I will do a little review once I’ve had a play:

1 Like

I’ve got a pair of these coming this month.

They had better be as good as promised

3 Likes

ooo! They look nice! Let us know what they’re like SoS!

Will do Gb. Am a bit childishly exited.

Do you look on indiegogo* or other start ups? Some great looking stuff. Vinci smart headphones might interest some. I go for the buds as most of my wear is outdoors. Look forward to the review of your headlamp, as use these a lot.

*This could be painfully costly if you like gadgets

2 Likes

Have you got a part time job as a gynecologist?

And when you say had a little play?

5 Likes

Well I watched all of that video and the sound was exactly the same as my existing headphones.

2 Likes

PS Saint or Sinner, when linking to YouTube videos, you only need to paste the URL into the post. You don’t need to click on the create link thingy. In fact if you do it buggers up the forum - also pap is a decent web developer, but he’s no Steve Grant.

I’ve edited yours and goatster’s posts to remove the link.

1 Like

Thanks Bletch. I shall try harder

1 Like