šŸ—” šŸŽ§ āŒš Goaty Gadgets

Ah, I wondered what had happened to the other ones, been keeping an eye out for them

I like the ease of an in ear, but since i got the over ear Sonyā€™s i havenā€™t touched them. I have looked at reviews for the in ear version, but despite sounding great, the price is on par with Apple (although far superior product).

Can any of you compare the Ankers to an over ear version?

I have these:

but like how discrete/good the libertyā€™s are.

OK, for mine the sound quality of the Ankers in ear is superb, nice and bassy, but I am no audiophile.

I donā€™t like over ear headphones so have used in ear ones for ages so canā€™t really give you a fair comparison.

What I do like about these ones is I can use just one at a time, in the office thatā€™s a god send as I can hear when people are asking me a questionā€¦unlike the twat that uses sound cancelling headphones and people have to hit him to get his attention (must go on the annoyances thread).

I used them when at the gym today and they stayed put on the rowing machine and elliptical trainer ( yes @saintbletch I was moving).

What I donā€™t like about them is you canā€™t take them out and leave them dangling around your neck.

For me their a solid purchse, YMMV

2 Likes

rowing

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been the same, until i got the Sonyā€™s. They are so much better than any in-ear I have tried that iā€™ve started traveling with them.

This is mešŸ˜

Crazybaby ones come with a strap for people like you. If theyā€™ve now updated to Bluetooth 5 they might have sorted the dropout.
Basically, iā€™m looking at the Sonyā€™s but donā€™t like the price(plus i already have two pairs of in-ear), but the reviews are so good.
Think iā€™m really just looking for justification to waste more money :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Of course you can have my wireless earbuds Mrs G. No itā€™s no problem. If you want them take them.

2 Likes

I got these a few months ago. British company, brilliant sound, come with 12 different size fittings. Got them 20% off too :blush:

1 Like

Hey Geeks. Help!
I have a Samsung A7 Android thing.
I bought it in Dubai before I left. I have a local Polish Sim & Location services is activated.
Yet somehow my phone system thinks I am still in Dubai so I cant opendownload Poland specific Apps.
How do I change that down deep in settings?

I have a problem with Polish shops.

None of them stock Mr Sheen, and youā€™d think they would.

1 Like

Try thisā€¦

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7431675?hl=en

People pay for stuff from Google?

Cheers Bletch hope it works!!

Bargain:

1 Like

Interestingly the second review talked about buying them for under forty quid in September

Black Friday my arse

Are they any good- need some new ones

Yep, theyā€™re great.

1 Like

Oddly enough the charging box on my Anker headphones has just stopped charging. Going to try the warranty route but if notā€¦

I concur with @Goatboy theyā€™re superbā€¦

I bought mine in August for Ā£43.99

Contact Anker. Bet they send you a new one.

Got a refund on my old Ankers - faulty after 1 year and 1 day (18 month warranty!)

Just ordered some new ones.

Boom.

2 Likes