šŸ—” šŸŽ§ āŒš Goaty Gadgets

My girlfriend has a Moto G5 as well. Brilliant phone for the money.

As for the Huaweis, I have one myself and had no problems with it so far. I quite like the voice control, itā€™s like the iPhone one but instead of ā€œhey siriā€ you say ā€œagent reporting, comradeā€.

9 Likes

Pricey but it always is with this retro stuffā€¦

7 Likes

You learn something everyday.

Honestly didnā€™t know that suppositories impact your hearing.

1 Like

Itā€™s for shit music

2 Likes

Depends how far you shove it. A long stick helpsā€¦
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1054/1198/products/trident_2048x2048.jpg

1 Like

want

3 Likes

Your admittance that you havenā€™t already got these or similar, does your reputation no favours at all.
Even kids at those pervy conventions(canā€™t remember the name, japanese(?) cartoon stuff, where young girls are encouraged to have blue hair and suspenders) have them.
You might want to think about lowering the average age of victim, youā€™ll pick up loads of useful tips, before you :scissors: them off.

This I need at the next pay rise round

4 Likes

I have a new phone. First one in 3 years and itā€™s going to take some getting used to. Itā€™s also rather long, but does have an amazing picture quality.
Havenā€™t got much further than that, so a couple of day(weeks) of annoyance ahead while i attempt to understand why everything has changed :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

4 days in and surprisingly not too annoying. Itā€™s still long but the 21:9 ratio(thinner) means it sits comfortably in the hand with good balance.
Sound is excellent and picture quality is far better than anything else on the market and joy of joys, the taller ratio makes reading a far superior experience(i was concerned it would be clipped, so rather small to read clearly).
For anyone into film or photography it comes with Sonyā€™s Alpha(or whatever) editing software and loads and loads of shit i donā€™t understand(bloke that ran their camera division took over phones and took it all with him).
Itā€™s a very good device and suits my needs perfectly. Iā€™d recommend it to anyone(that was me and gave themselves a couple of months to get used the the fucking extortionate price).
Nice phone, but cunts for cost.
Edit: Keyboard is shit. Probably standard in this country, but i have got used to a Chinese English one(no, all mistakes are my own) that was far superior(how embarrassing) with its layout and easy options.

Found this in my hotel room in Exeter- got to get one of them - an iron with headlights. Great if you have a power cut. Oh, waitā€¦:man_facepalming:

https://twitter.com/ValaAfshar/status/1157337211324514307?s=20

1 Like

So when I was 16 all I wanted for my birthday was a Yamaha FS1E or Suzuki AP50.

Both of these were unrestricted and could do more than 30mph.

This is the wet dream of current 16 oldsā€¦

With a flip of a switch they can be governed back to 750 W and 28 mph (45 km/h), making them street legal Class 3 e-bikes.

Yeah, right, that switch isnā€™t going to get a lot of use.

1 Like

Theyā€™re pretty cool they are.

Ebikes are going to get licensed which is a shame. But the faster they get then they need to be off the cycle paths especially the shares pedestrian ones. I was over taken the other day by a bloke on a an electric bike - I was doing 20mph at the time - they werenā€™t pedalling.

Fine if they give some assistance pedalling, but the minute they are as good as fully powered then on the road they go

6 Likes

Not a gadget but an App

What3words - looks brilliant

2 Likes

Need this as out postcode is hit and miss and takes many to about a mile away at times. Our shopping delivery guy has rang twice now for directions.

Bought some of these in the Amazon sale the other day, Ā£40 instead of nearly Ā£70

They is good and I am well impressedā€¦do I need to do a better review than that??

1 Like

Same as mine (and bletch). They are Ankerā€™s new name for these

Cracking headphones for the price.

2 Likes