šŸ—” šŸŽ§ āŒš Goaty Gadgets

This interview with the company behind it says that it could be produced for ā€˜the price of an SUVā€™.

First gen, so Iā€™ll give it a swerve until version 3, but itā€™s a stunning concept.

You want to sit in a plastic drone??? Are you all MADā€¦OK silly question. :lou_lol:
Of course you do.

ā€¦and can you drop off a few Amazon packages while youā€™re at it.

Where am I supposed to store the hog-tied?

2 Likes

Bound to be van-sized version soon. Much less chance of being pulled over :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Jeez a ā€œWhite Vanā€ droneā€¦now thereā€™s a frightening thought. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Can you imagine THOUSANDS of those being flown unfettered by the kind of idiots who now drive 20 year old Subaru Imprezas?

If you want your kids to work in a growing industry, get them to train as Air Crash Investigatorsā€¦they are going to need a lot of them.

Just think we could escape from the Betty Ford Clinics that are oil rigs and FPSOā€™s with out requiring a helicopter

Down side how many more prison breaks willl occur ?

@Mangobean these are the ear plugs I recommend. Also cuts out a load of the chatter around you. I even use them on noisy tube journeys.

I know itā€™s highly contentious at the moment but I have a thing for pocket knives. New one arrived a little while ago and sheā€™s small but perfectly formed:

https://www.heinnie.com/crkt-liong-mah-folder

Is that a locking knife?

No. Slip joint. All uk legal guvner.

Post redacted.

Thatā€™s a bit too much isnā€™t it?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think I know anymore.

oo what did I miss?

You can of course read it in the edited bit of the post.

1 Like

What happened to free speech?

Tbf Ok.

1 Like

Just ordered myself a pair of these for upcoming hols:

https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/1344683

1 Like

Are these blindfolds for the victims?

1 Like

Mrs G got me one of these for christmas:

I find that it is loud enough to drown out Mrs G. I like this.

2 Likes