⛺ Glastonbury 2019

Couldn’t understand/ decipher original post.

Wish I was 3 sheets to the wind - was on pick up duties for Young Adult#2 who WAS about 6 sheets to the wind…

Who was doing a DJ set? Status Quo? I saw a few, Oakenfold play a 30 min set for a reported £200,000 was shite, I saw underworld and they were good, REM as well, I can’t really remember as I was a tad under the influence.

You said Chemical Brothers hadn’t played before.

There is a simple way of finding out what the person is responding to by clicking on their avatar pic on the top right of replies.

All this proves is liberals take things literally and can’t see however weak dry humour, I said they’ve never played before as they fucking play every fucking Glastonbury, I even did the sarcy…after

There was no “sarcy” afterwards.

Yours sincerely

“Liberal”

It did.

I remain
Barry
xx

Every poster from every festival. Aswad were at a couple in the 1980s. Missed out on some stormers there, lad.

2 Likes

I turned around and my heart was breakin when I missed that.

As you wad, like :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought maybe you were questioning whether I was actually a woman?
:woman_shrugging:t2:
:man_shrugging:t2:

So having a look at campervans, not for this Glasto but just for general guidance in case I ever want to.

That this is a converted ambulance is worrying enough. How many people died in your mobile holiday home is not something a prospective buyer would want to ponder.

It’s even more worrying when one of the photos appears to include the Grim Reaper. For that, and for many other reasons, I’m out.

Don’t think so.

You wuss…how many people do you think have died in your average terraced Victorian house bedroom along with how many are still buried beneath your average 1970s patio.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have an issue with that but then for most of my childhood we had a human skull on our fireplace.
:skull:

2 Likes

…a relative? Couldn’t afford the funeral expenses? :lou_wink:

The van is pretty irrelevant, as long as it meets Glasto specs washing cooking sleeping facilities. You don’t need a loo as you ain’t gonna scrap in it so a single use large ( oh sorry, 330ml) water bottle works.
But the big thing is AN AWNING. That makes or breaks the campervan park experience. Somewhere dry to eat store wellies and chill when it’s chucking it down.
Also remember you are allowed a tent behind the Van.
We ended up with a condo linking them altogether

Probably wouldn’t take a van to Glastonbury, but campervan field is brilliantly situated for the festivities at Download.

1 Like

Living in Norris Green i would have thought you would be inured to people dying!

Oi. I live over the road in West Derby officially. But yes, it’s very much Norris Green.

Only messin.Thought i might get a rise out of Bazza!