⛺ Glastonbury 2019

2 Likes

No propaganda, comfort blankets or denial can stop that from being an absolute shite line up, will not bother in the resale, that is garbage.

It’s the ones you’ve never heard of who turn out to be the stars of the show…now that’s edgy.

Thats the first comfort blanket being spread.

Not at all…if you’re not comfortable seeking out new music you fall into the “comfort blanket zone” yourself.

1 Like

If I was going I would be trying to see: Stormzy, Lauryn Hill, Christine and the Queens, Vampire Weekend,
Billie Eilish, The Streets, Idles, Johnny Marr, Little Simz, Kate Tempest, Kurt Vile, Interpol and This is The Kit. I would say that would be getting VFM but each to their own.

Love new music just shit line ups.

Happy with that

1 Like

Who would you have liked on the line-up Baz?

Fleetwood Mac, Morrissey, Status Quo, Led Zepplin, The Strokes, Elton John and a few more.

Sorry? Is this a joke? Not sure if you’re serious.

2 Likes

No joke mush, any 3 of them would piss all over the 3 headlining, music is subjective but I understand totally if you want Stormzy over Fleetwood Mac…

OK. I suppose if you want to cater to the middle aged MOR fan then your suggested line-up would be a winner. Hardly edgy though is it Baz? I can just see you rockin all over the world in your double denim though.

3 Likes

The mighty Quo would get the punters rocking far more than the Cure, Stormzy and the Killers mush I can guarantee, not edgy but very good fun.

I’m liking the way the 4pm onwards not headline sets are looking

How much of the original Quo lineup are left (or alive even)?

Arf. The Killers are the archetypal Glastonbury headliner.

Bazza has obviously never seen people this meme.

1 Like

Quoting this in case you ever sober up and think better of it.

2 Likes

Yeah they had the Quo some years ago.
Place was empty

1 Like

God knows, still have Rossi, Parfitt a huge loss but they are great performers.