⛺ Glastonbury 2019

Not strictly Glastonbury but are there parallels??

What attended by middle aged people who deny youth a window into a festival experience? There should be 2, the middle aged had my kids one and the under 30’s

So someone had too much time on their hands. A fan has mocked up his/her thoughts on this years line up.
I’d be happy with it.

Rick Ashley AND The Human League I’m all in for those!
Rick was brilliant AND hilarious when I saw him in Dubai

#ifonly

As I am now part time I only have to take 2 days leave to do Glastonbury and not be in work from the Friday before and not back to the Wednesday after. :grinning:
Fingers crossed they don’t offer me full time hours until July!

2 Likes

The perfect solution would be Ryanair to Bournemouth on the Monday before & the 1315 flight back to Krakow the Monday after, saves loads of stress getting to/from London airports.
Except they want to charge £300 before any add on like baggage.
Anyway, loads of time to sort something.

Edit

Didn’t know about the Killers rumours. Jeez Mrs P_F would kill me if I got to see them again.
Actually some sensible and edgy names being linked now, i’d also traipse across the farm to see Stereophonics a 3rd time

The Killers and The Cure seem to be a steady rumour. But who knows. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I hope they get good treatment.

4 Likes

Oops rumour to tumour. That’s the rum chai I had earlier.

2 Likes

Anyone saying the Cure, Killers and Stormzy headlining Glastonbury is a strong line up is in serious denial.

That’s Manc fans screwed then.
No plastics

3 Likes

There are a lot of people asking how they’re going to have their drinks. As if cans never existed.
We’ve been taking our reusable bottles for years. 1 for water, 1 for rum. You don’t need much else apart from a few ciders here and there.

3 Likes

As you know, I only really drink beer or water at Glastonbury, so I am unaffected by the new regulations.

I am affected by the long term effects of drinking nowt but beer and water for five days. You glamping again?

1 Like

People drink at Glasto? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just starting to look at the logistics of actually getting there. Shocked at cost of public transport from London Airports to our part of the world, KLM don’t go to Southampton any more, so it looks like Bompey.
That makes Monday a nightmare needing to get from Glasto to Salisbury then to Hurn for 11am ish otherwise it’s £62.80 each way.
This week will be spent working out if I can manage with a 10kg wheelie bag for the week.
The reusable bottle & beer mug may push me over the edge!
Wearing wellies on Ryanair ffs

1 Like

KLM were in Southampton on Thursday when I got the Flybe flight out

Looks like they drop the route in April. Not showing on their website OR on Skyscanner.
Boo!

Yep. I’ve no inclination to queue, struggle with loads of stuff then try to put up a tent. I’d be too grumpy from the get go. I’ve also just got my back to pretty good place. I’ll save it being screwed for if I have to deal with mud.

We will be at Tangerine fields so not as glamping as the other place (the land owners took over and the prices went up too much). It’s closer to the site and nearer gate B and big ground area. It’s similar to Worthy View camping. We will have a 4 person tent this time. We would kill each other in a 2 person tent. No yurts or bell tents for us.
No sure we will be there Wednesday depends on weather and leave.

If Foals play, people will be in for a treat.

Looks like the Prodigy were booked for this year.