:cash: :halo: Giving Is Saintly

Cheers Bucks!

Done. Good luck!

Cheers shroppie!

Former colleague’s sister. If you can, do. Her situation sounds horrific.

https://gofund.me/b0d064f9

The Giving is Saintly fundraising page has been closed by JustGiving (presumably because of inactivity/target being reached). My daughter’s skydive page (collecting for the same charity) link is above if anyone would like to plop their Euro sweepstake money in there :wink:
Just message me when done and I will keep track of who is in and paid up.
Alternatively you can message me and I can give you my bank details for a transfer.
I can then settle up with the winner however they like (within reason/bounds of decency/legality).
Link below too.

2 Likes

Mrs B and I are doing a sponsored walk in London today (hence I am missing the match) in aid of MIND and the MS Society. This was the start line yesterday.

Obligatory page for donations Sotonians…

3 Likes

Thanks Sotonians for supporting me on my Trek over 16 Thames Bridges today. I am suitably honoured. About three thousand other hardy souls did the same today.

My feet are truly buggered, but I am at home recovering now and taking additional comfort from missing a 0-0 :+1:

4 Likes

Well done Bucks. It was a good 0-0 but you didn’t miss too much.

2 Likes

Ooops, forgot to donate - now rectified

Well done fella.

1 Like

Cheers for that mate. I celebrated with a delivery from the Lemongrass in Esher. Cracking :grin:

1 Like

Well deserved

Have heard good things about it. Haven’t tried it yet though.

1 Like

Great work. Donated.

Top man, cheers

Just won 2 hospitality tickets for Saints v Newcastle, at SMS, in a charity auction.

Money for Smile for Wessex, the charity that @Map-Of-Tasmania and I did the ride for last May… not cheap to be honest but pleased nonetheless…

As I go on my own should I offer the other ticket for a donation to the kiddies?

1 Like

Yes you should

Can’t make it personally as I’ll still be pissed / have a hangover. Sorry.

I have it on good authority @Goatboy is, as I write, poised to leap out of a perfectly serviceable aeroplane. :scream: :nauseated_face:

G - E - R - O - N - I - M - O !!!

Pull
Fuck
Splat

Reading that back, it sounds like a successful night in Bangkok

3 Likes

Looking like another postponement.