:cash: šŸš“ Giving is saintly - MoT and BTripz Special Ride!

Did I notice on Strava that you avoided the big hill at the endā€¦well, avoided most of it?

If Iā€™d known youā€™d all be taking the easy option to doing 1,000km in a month, I would never have sponsored you.

Itā€™s like Colonel Tom using a mobility scooter.

I knew some pedantic bugger would ask that, let me point something out to you on my routeā€¦

The bit where I double back on myself (at the top of a short climb) was because the bizzies had closed the road off due to something. I would normally have followed the yellow and orange bit, the orange bit is where that climb (that isnā€™t a climb) isā€¦

So basically I had to add an extra 2-3 miles to my route to get around a police road block.

1 Like

I find in times of personal challenge, asking myself ā€œwhat would Colonel Tom do?ā€ helps.

1 Like

not that I would like to use the death of someone to prove a point but I believe I may be vindicatedā€¦

1 Like

Well quick update, just gone past 400km but am about 100 behind schedule as the weather up hear is not being kind with high windsā€¦ seemingly timed to do heir worst when I actually have time to get outā€¦

Bob and Neil also cracking on so just need a bit more cash to keep us going :blush::love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

I think you guys should post links to Strava rides. So we can keep the thread updated.

Also, we can check if @BTripz is avoiding hills again.

9th ride this month, 290miles so far (467 km for @Map-Of-Tasmania)

Check out my activity on Strava:

https://strava.app.link/971Ff2ctx6

2 Likes

Ride 10ā€¦

https://strava.app.link/ls7h07Faz6

Note to @saintbletch, hill avoidance from last week was avoided todayā€¦

2 Likes

Convert to KM and metres claimed otherwise you are not a proper cyclist

I am too a proper cyclist

2 Likes

Now donā€™t go all miles on me again or you will be a very naughty boy

Yes sir, sorry MoT sir, wonā€™t do it again sirā€¦

1 Like

You will, you know you will, and youā€™re fooling no-one. You are a very naughty boy, you just canā€™t help it.

1 Like

He needs a spanking

Iā€™ll hold your coat. :lou_lol:

5 Likes

Its no longer ā€˜bigā€™ bad bobā€¦ but little streak of piss Bob! ā€¦ I on the other hand am a fat bastardā€¦

large

1 Like

what happened to our pin? @saintbletch - get it sorted!

Please darling

Mean and moody look Bob more flaming likeā€¦not my best mugshot :slight_smile:

1 Like