🗣 Gigs

They’d come for the jazz (Washington) but headed to near the front for Chris. They wanted to be at the back on the barrier but weren’t able to manage that. But quite a solid structure in front of me.
The other week at Suede I had a guy in front who just moved from side to side all the show meaning I also had to. Trouble was there was no real rhythm to it as he was also talking to his friend.

That is known as a snipers dream :grinning:

3 Likes

So tomorrow, the big village has a 2 day festival. (Last week was seniors weekend)

Apparently all the bands are Polish one hit wonders so Mrs P_F & the family are well up for it.
I’ve got grass cutting duties early doors then happily du.ping her and heading home.
Why? I have 6X, Hobgoblin & local IPA for cricket streams & UCL Final.
Think that is a win win
And no, never heard any of them, and yes it is free, tbh the local Mayor does a bloody good job of promoting community spirit stuff

Oh shame I was looking forward to some videos of freaky boys.
Today one of our police colleagues proceeded to play videos of the Soul festival he went to last weekend. It appeared as if he video’d the whole lot.

1 Like

Went to see Muse tonight. They put on a great show. That’s about it really.

2 Likes

I came to Muse quite late, my daughter has been a huge fan for years, saw them live few times and kept bending my ear until i relented and agreed to go with her to a gig at Cardiff, it must have been the early 2000s. They blew me away. Loved them ever since. Glad they are still wowing people.

Watching the crowd (from the front al the way to the back at Olympic Stadium) move in time to it all was something else.

We also had Tom Morello support which was a treat.

I love discussions about Muse.
Gives me a chance to remember when I was “Da Man” and had a photo pass for their gig in Dubai

Actually got to film their encore on my point& shoot from the back of the stage.

1 Like

This is a goood rant about some gigs I’ve been to.

2 Likes

Upton Country Park tonight for an open air ABBA and Queen tribute night, does that count as a gig?

The ABBA tribute are really good…

1 Like

Wianki.
This was Natalie Myliki some Polush EDM noise in the square

Walked down to the river, some Chris de Burgh sound a like

Waiting on the bank for fireworks ar 10:30. There is no beer. 4 portaloos but no beer nada nicht

This weird. We are sitting on a grass bank looking at the river right oppositexwherectge fireworks will kick off in whatcfeelks like a months’ time.
Meanwhile a Polish Florence & the Machine are playing behind a wall over our left shoulders where about 1500 people can see them but not us.
Ain’t Glasto but the band sound good

After her gig +75,000 people watched the fireworks. We had ringside seats.
All went off accompanied by some banging (no Quo)

Damn, wish I’d seen her up close now.

Really enjoyed her gig, here is one random You Tube
Mela Koteluk

Discovered a little free festival next to the O2 arena running this weekend and next. Feeling slightly more human and doses up on meds.

We saw Gaz Coombes and I believe next weekend there is Laura Mvula, Beth Orton and Kwabs.

1 Like

Guess where I’ve been for the last three nights…

3 Likes

A three day threesome with Billy Bragg by the looks of it you tart.

2 Likes

The Right Said Fred tribute act have been supporting Billy Bragg in Skatesmouth?

3 Likes

Didn’t get to see him at Glastonbury but did walk by when he was singing There is Power in the Union. All I needed to hear. :grin:

Rather plain attire Mr Bletch.

1 Like