Getting a semi on for Chelsea

I was just purchasing my Bournemouth ticket and tried to sneak in a semi!

The system wouldn’t let me, damn those clever interweb programmers, our @pap could learn a thing or two from them :lou_is_a_flirt:

Naaa…a cup of rosy-lee and 2 ginga bikkies…we’re pensioners.

Well the worst bit was trying to link his account to mine in the “Friends & Family” section…going around in circles until we realised the account wouldn’t update until you logged out…losing all your selected tickets and transport…before logging back in. Refreshing your details wouldn’t do it.

All done though. :lou_lol:

1 Like

I know it is absolutely useless to you lot BUT

IF you are struggling, Emirates Skywards (Airmiles) members can apply for a Ticket for Wembley in Saints End for 17,500 miles (thata is about 3 full fare return trips London - Dubai

Seems like a good deal…for the desperate. :lou_facepalm_2:

Is it Skywards miles or Tier miles?

If it’s Skywards, then 17,500 isn’t actually a lot! If it’s Tier miles then it’s a hell of a lot.

I shall have to check my emirates account I have a load of airmiles that are due to expire.

2 Likes

Standard Air iles not Tier :sunglasses:

If we beat Chelsea could be a helpful option for the final

As if…

It’s looking bad for Ray Wilkins, suffered a heart attack. I met him a couple of times through work and he was a lovely guy.

2 Likes

I always liked him. I remember when he and Vinny Jones got sent off together when Chelsea were playing Wimbledon very early in the first half. A serious punch up. Little Butch Wilkins gave as good as he got too, despite Vinny being about a foot taller. After the game Butch was being interviewed by, i think, John Motson for Match of The Day. Motson led into the interview saying something like," Well Ray, that must be a disappointing day for you" Butch replied, deadpan and oh so polite, “Yes John, a bad day at the office today, unfortunately me and Mr Jones had a difference of opinion and the Referee saw fit to dismiss us both from the field of play” I have never forgotten it, it may be on Youtube. An absolute classic.

I wish him well, as a footballer he was a class act, in the MLT mould, and treated in the same suspicious way by the philistines that run English football. Really hope he pulls through this.

5 Likes

'tis done

1 Like

Me too @btripz . (Many thanks to Saint CD’s membership!)

Me & Teenage Mutant are available for pre/post drinks (also, weddings, birthdays and Bar Mitzvahs)

3 Likes

Glad to be of service … :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Boom!

Chelsea vs Southampton

Stand:LV5
Area:B542
Row:10
Seat:0085
1 Like

Oh.

Just remembered. I’ve been to 2 FA Cup semi finals. Lost them both.

On the bright side been to a League Cup semi home & away and a ZDS semi. We won those #terrycurran was the Dusan of THOSE days

obviously I just popped round to take this and keep you all informed… :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Public Servce announcement brought to you by the delights of being bored to death by Excel

2 Likes

Tickets arrived :lou_smiley: Cheers SOS. Kid Goat very excited.

4 Likes

Tickets now on general sale to people with a purchase history from 2014 season onwards, just got mine, £30-£45 way in the back is mostly what’s left.

I have no history as I always get tickets from someone else, still going and I’ll get in.

Coins at the ready for Les, Bazza?

Fucking Chelsea. They welshed on the deal where they let us have the 3pts and we let them have the semi final. Now the greedy tossers will take this from us as well. Wondering if the planes trains and automobiles work up is going to be worth effort.

1 Like