📷 General photos - scenery anywhere!

In perspective the same tree from my seat at the pool

4 Likes

https://x.com/danieltilles1/status/1757165711825293341?s=20

2 hours/196km west of me, well after Katowice & past the pilgrimage centre of Częstochowa that I’ve mentioned/been to/asked for help staying up at

2 Likes

I bet that place is a nightmare in rush-hour.
Just sayin’

1 Like

This morning

Recognise the place?
(Not my snap)

2 Likes

Blimey!! :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

Somewhere in Wiltshire by any chance?

2 Likes

Nothing gets past Basil. :unamused::smile::smile:

No idea i can only see fog
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Salisbury cathedral

1 Like

You been on the ale again? :cry::smile:

The Rudawa flood plain west of Krakow between Zabierzow behind me & our village that starts from the 1st hill

Over the next 4 years the valley will disapper as the bypass is built starting right of the silver building

Then heading another 3kms and rejoining the road to the left of centre

It’s a nice 3km walk along the “stream” and maybe i will do it on a decent day.

God bless EU funds. The road suffocates Zabierzów

1 Like

This bloke

He’s been in The Azores on a project and OMG. Why aren’t we all going on our vacations there?

2 Likes

Props in the theatre pit on the Sky Princess.

It’s not particularly interesting, but I thought I’d take a pitcher.

https://twitter.com/RedBullPU1/status/1777451679727673606?t=PtKvsbACrpPSzg8xJtp0IQ&s=19

For those that spend a few days or more down in “The Mountains” there is a lot to do besides Thermal Baths & eat lots of BBQ Pork.
One of the trips is by wooden rafts along the Dunajec River and through the oldest National Park in Poland.

Karol - our local snapper is running one of his Masterclasses this week and got up at 3am, hiked up the 3 Crowns and…

1 Like

This ones gotta priddy mouth.

1 Like

This is a local shot I took a few years ago. I particularly like it because it’s unlike most other pictures of sheep. They’re not a flock of sheep, they’re individuals.
Left to right: Cynthia, Jill, Jenny, Olivia, Amelia, Isla, Ava, Ivy, Freya, Lily, Florence, Mia, Willow, Rosie, Sophia, Isabella, Grace, Daisy, Sienna, Poppy, Evelyn, Phoebe, Sofia, Evie, Charlotte, Harper, Millie, Matilda, Maya and Elsie.

All are available for fun and frolics…all good breeding stock, so I’m told.

Damn.
Where did i put my Wellies?

They call her Natasha but she looks like Elsie…