šŸ‰ šŸ’ŗ āš” Game Of Thrones /spoilers

How can you watch Game of Thrones if you donā€™t have Sky Atlantic?

i watched it here http://vumoo.to/tv-series/game-of-thrones-season-7 i believe it is Entirely Legit site, but if not pls send all court summons care of @pap

1 Like

Thanks Bear! I knew youā€™d know how to find anything a bit dodgy!

We all can. The human population just manages it without blatant self-incrimination , even when prompted by forum temptress.

2 Likes

Euron is going to have to go some to beat Ramsey and Jodfrey in the badass stakes. But then GoT always finds a way to up the ante!

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m not v.impress by that bro so far. The Ramsay & Jodfrey seemed more psycholigcal twisted. This bro is just doing normal war with Unseemly Enthusiasm.

:lou_lol: Like that magic lady with the long hair that brought Jon Snow back to life. Itā€™s never quite clear if sheā€™s good or evilā€¦

1 Like

Nope, still not seen one episodeā€¦

1 Like

The missus likes it and i have had half an eye on it for a few series now, but i still annoy the fuckout of her by asking genuine ā€œWhoā€™s that?ā€, ā€œWhich side are they on?ā€ and ā€œHas she got her kit off before?ā€ questions.

On the last episode, I was disappointed that some potential lesbian action on a boat was cut short by some manic bastard from another boat determined to slay all before him. If i wrote the thing, there would have been a mass orgy all centred around the initial sapphic delights that were interupted. There would be plenty of lovinā€™ and everyone would get on instead of trying to butcher each other.

I think youā€™re after ā€œGame of Bonesā€

1 Like

Same here. I think it makes me better than everyone else, whom I would describe as mindless goons.

2 Likes

Too true. Thatā€™s how I feel about things I havenā€™t done that other people like. It marks me out as Superior, and I look down on the Sheep People and their liking of Ed Sheeran, or Love Island, or Bukkake Parties. It never occurs to me I might be Missing Out.

But you are missing out, up to a point. I donā€™t spose I get much from it now, Iā€™m mostly just killing time till it fkn ends, but there were moments in the past when it was Rivetting Drama srs.

1 Like

Is it better than Flog It?

I wouldnā€™t say that. Somewhere between Flog It and Bargain Hunt.

Iā€™m surprised youā€™re both wearing this as a badge of honour. I think it may lead to instances whereby both of you:-

1. Look like sheltered types when something else comes out, aping its style.

e.g.

ā€œOoh. Iā€™m watching Brand New Show X! How original! Anyone can die! No-one is safe!ā€.

Geeks in the room will fold their arms, Klingon style, and turn their backs on you.

1. Miss out on the inevitable cultural references in other things.

The amount of lapsed shit Iā€™ve watched that is the basis of some skit in other material is unreal.

ā€œOh, thatā€™s why that was funnyā€. It wasnā€™t at the time.

Not sure this will be a problem as I donā€™t actually watch tvā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t actually watch much broadcast TV these days. Any video I see is normally streamed or downloaded.

Nice work thoā€™ tigs. Not watching TV probably puts you in the top three percent of the population, if not top two :lou_sunglasses:

Iā€™ve severing my union with tigger. Its one thing to say "I donā€™t watch Game of thrones " and join my club of sneering at all the other plebs. But when it turns it you can say that about any programme (e.g. Flog It) then youā€™re not making a stand against the masses, youā€™re just being weird. Now, I donā€™t watch a lot of tv but i watch some because not to is odd. And Iā€™m not odd.

The only tv I make a point of watching (once Iā€™ve recorded it) is Last Week Tonight. In fact, thats it. I watched Car Share but was late to that so maybe bearsy has a point. Maybe even pap has a point. I remember Pap Larkin but never watched Darling Buds of May. I used to like grange hill when gripper was in it.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t upset @tigger , @fatso .

Rumour has it sheā€™s a bouncer.

1 Like

After an (unexpectedly long) hiatus, Iā€™m back in good timing as Iā€™m a massive fan of the show!

Good start to the series I think, basically doing the groundwork for whatever is to come. Potential spoilers to follow belowā€¦

Quite glad to presumably see the end of the sand snakes, though dread to think what is going to happen to them at the hands of Cersei and The Mountainā€¦

As for what will happen at the end of it all, lets have Gendry on the Iron Throne. He could probably punch his way there, must have built up some muscles from all that rowing heā€™s been doing! Arya as his hand/assassin, Davos as his master of ships, Hot Pie as master of baking. Lets see what Ladbrokes will give me for that

2 Likes