šŸ‰ šŸ’ŗ āš” Game Of Thrones /spoilers

Am I bit sick for finding Ramseyā€™s death too quick and easy for him?

I dunno. I danced a jig the first time I saw it.

I donā€™t even know how to jig.

3 Likes

Nope, I think it is reasonably fair to suggest the cunt had it coming.

1 Like

Oh you Brexiters I hope you are all happy now

No more Got as funding will be cut!!

the only thing they spent any money on and it was EU funded.

what are they doing with the revenue?

1 Like

Originally posted by @BTripz

Oh you Brexiters I hope you are all happy now

No more Got as funding will be cut!!

Maybe the useless fucker will get off his fat arse and finish the books then? 'tis to be hoped. Not that heā€™s that good a writer, but I kinda like books cause they make me look intellectual and I can start conversations with boring people with them. And swat moths.

Season 6 Finale. Blimey.

Another great episode. Loved the music during the Kings Landing part. Sharp intake of breath when that lad jumped out of the window. Didnā€™t see that coming. Ayra is proper killing machine. Little finger still being creepy uncle.

How long do we have to wait again?

I thought the window thingy outstanding and unexpected.

Next April for next series.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

And pretty much confirmation that L+R=J.

2 Likes

Well the first 15 mins was quite tense and then it was, sort of, anticlimatic if you know what I mean.

All building up for a great next season!!

See, Cersei has got it right. That religious woman is going to get tortured for weeks by the Mountain.

Originally posted by @JBoy

See, Cersei has got it right. That religious woman is going to get tortured for weeks by the Mountain.

when you say torture, was he it that he was fucking her? I wasnā€™t quite sure. They was unusually non-graphic on that point. It looked like he was gonna bang her, but we didnā€™t get to see his massive, dead pork sword or anything.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a piece which suggests that she could be a zombie nun now and part of the Kings Guard.

ā€œHe is your god nowā€

So as suggested by the bear, these zombies spread through boning rather than biting?

Epic fail there Pap.

Have to say a huge thanks to my Son in Law who recorded the last 2 episodes so I could Power Watch in my post Glasto drying out period of my holiday.

Love the way they cleaned up some loose ends & storylines.

April 2017 is a fucking long way away

1 Like

Ah, well at least you know I wasnā€™t spoiling. Oddly enough, my huge and obvious spoiler didnā€™t happen either, but I think it will, so I will keep quiet about it.

1 Like

My partner is now trying to avoid about 6 seasons of spoilers. So when channel four news used Game of Thrones references yesterday re Tory stuff I had to turn the sound down. Laurie Penny gave away one spoiler which I think he missed. See how far he gets with this.

Thereā€™s no big review from me this week.

I canā€™t be arsed. Iā€™ve set out to do one twice now and not gotten halfway through it, so Iā€™m going to speculate on next season on the basis of what weā€™ve just seen. For my first go, the Lannisters at Kingā€™s Landing.

First, what the fuck will Cersei get up to now that she is completely unconstrained? There is no-one holding her back, and I cannot for one second imagine sheā€™s going to have the needs of the people front and centre. She just blew a shitload of them up for the crime of being somewhere in the vicinity of Baelorā€™s Sept. They threw fruit and shit at her during her walk of shame. Iā€™m not sensing Corbyn in Westeros :lou_lol:

Good to see Jaime back on track. ā€œBook Jamieā€ susses out his sister a long time before the show version cottons on, wanting extremely little to do with her. The show, perhaps understandably, decided to use these events to move them apart. Smart move, in my opinion - working within the context of show-established lore. Jaime sacrificed his honour permanently to prevent the Mad King Aerys from wildfiring Kingā€™s Landing. Thatā€™s one of his buttons. Cersei didnā€™t just push it. She played Konamiā€™s Track & Field on it.

Tommenā€™s suicide was a fantastic surprise, but made utter sense the moment it did. He was never the strongest of the siblings, Cersei was deeply anxious about the prophesy which said all her kids would die before her, so it was delicious to see her actions result in his death. If Cersei ever had any humanity, itā€™s truly gone now. Canā€™t wait to see what she gets up to next year.