šŸ‰ šŸ’ŗ āš” Game Of Thrones /spoilers

Its Gets even better BT

OMFG that was possibly the best GoT episode yet, maybe ever!!

2 Likes

So good Iā€™ve watched it twice today.

2 Likes

I was watching on my tablet during my lunchbreak, going to have to watch it again to see the battle scene properly.

wowzer that was intense. Not a massive fan of battlefield stuff but that was shot so well.

Amusingly my partner has just started to watch GOT, heā€™s on Ep 3 of Series 1. They all look so young and you can see more money is spent on production, bit more polished.

1 Like

such hype. You guys better not be messin with me.

You will not be dissappointedā€¦

Cheezburger ā€@ Cheezburger 2m2 minutes ago

Twitter had a lot to say about ā€œThe Battle of the Bastardsā€ http://chzb.gr/28JjKVZ

Well, that was wall to wall awesome. It turns out that Rickon did finally get a line. Running in a straight line. That is the one thing that didnā€™t really work for me, but I get why the scene was included. As intiniki says, it was intense. ms pap and I were wriggling all over the place in some parts. When fiction does that to you itā€™s something special.

Even Meereen was fucking awesome,. and Meereen is a place that I never thought would be. Turned out all it needed was a dragonfire barbecue.

The work in the North was sublime, edge of the seat stuff. Iā€™m a complete bastard for spotting tropes, and I thought that seeing Davos and Tormund have their chat would have meant the end of one of them. Itā€™s by far the most uplifting and satisfying episode 9 of GoT I think weā€™ve ever seen, normally there as the episode thatā€™ll break your heart.

Hairs on the back of your neck stuff, the likes of which I have not seen since Hardholme, and this easily betters that. Fucking superb.

1 Like

Not sure it tops Hardholme TBF. The bit when the Knights King raises the dead was beyond awesome.

Iā€™m hoping for some serious culling in Kings Landing next week.

Originally posted by @Flahute

Not sure it tops Hardholme TBF. The bit when the Knights King raises the dead was beyond awesome.

Alright, howā€™s about this. Hardholme may be better pound for pound in terms of minutes onscreen, but this was start to finish cool. Even Missandai and Grey Worm were cool.

Iā€™m hoping for some serious culling in Kings Landing next week.

And Iā€™m thinking that Cersei, Tommen and possibly Jaime all go.

Tyrion didnā€™t mention the wildfire under key Kingā€™s Landing locations for nowt. We saw the explosions in Branā€™s visions at the start of the season. Weā€™ve heard the quote ā€œwould let cities burnā€.

Foreshadowing. Said I was a tropes geek.

2 Likes

I said to my Mrs a few weeks ago that Cersi and Jamie would die but the whole wildfire thing seems just too obvious does it not? Far too many pointers.

The Tyrells surely have a role to play next week.

Either way itā€™s going to be fucking awesome.

The only problem is, for me, is that if I go out to Nice for the game then Iā€™ll miss GoT!

Originally posted by @Flahute

I said to my Mrs a few weeks ago that Cersi and Jamie would die but the whole wildfire thing seems just too obvious does it not? Far too many pointers.

The Tyrells surely have a role to play next week.

Either way itā€™s going to be fucking awesome.

The only problem is, for me, is that if I go out to Nice for the game then Iā€™ll miss GoT!

The show has rightly attracted infamy, and numerous fan theories have petered out to nothing. Plenty of evidence you can take either way, so I understand your concern.

It may still pull the rug from under us, but dramatically, everything is setup for the end of the illegitimate 'Baratheon" dynasty., and itā€™ll be all the more beautiful if Cersei pulls the trigger on the end of it. It is what she has been doing since season one, ever since the hunting accident with Robert.

First thing on my agenda when Iā€™m back from Somerset next week.

2 Likes

Gr8 episode, except for fkn giant RIP he was my favourite character :lou_sad:

Jon Snerr is a fkn shit battle man tho.

Itā€™s ok, iā€™ve got a plan. What weā€™re going to do is not charge. No charging, under any circumstance, got it?

Ok. Will we need shields?

No.

Sansa rushes in. Jon! Jon! Iā€™ve got gr8 idea! Littlefinger wants to bang me and heā€™s got a great big-

I donā€™t want to hear about it.

But he might bring a load of-

I donā€™t want to hear about it.

2 Likes

The Hillsborough scene was fkn grim werenā€™t it.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

Well, that was wall to wall awesome. It turns out that Rickon did finally get a line. Running in a straight line. That is the one thing that didnā€™t really work for me, but I get why the scene was included.

Yeah, that was rather stupid, someone shooting arrows at you so you run in a straight line!! WTF!!

As intiniki says, it was intense. ms pap and I were wriggling all over the place in some parts. When fiction does that to you itā€™s something special.

I was watching it sat at my desk in the office and I was wriggling at lot.

Even Meereen was fucking awesome,. and Meereen is a place that I never thought would be. Turned out all it needed was a dragonfire barbecue.

Greyworm was cool, in fact the whole 10 minute segement was awesome. Shame that the Greyjoys were suddenly just there but I suppose they had to fit it in somehow. And you could see the smouldering sexual tension between Daenerys and Yara I really hope they get it on.

The work in the North was sublime, edge of the seat stuff. Iā€™m a complete bastard for spotting tropes, and I thought that seeing Davos and Tormund have their chat would have meant the end of one of them. Itā€™s by far the most uplifting and satisfying episode 9 of GoT I think weā€™ve ever seen, normally there as the episode thatā€™ll break your heart.

I was half expecting Davos to be killed when he was walking so far from camp that no-one could hear him shitting!!

Hairs on the back of your neck stuff, the likes of which I have not seen since Hardholme, and this easily betters that. Fucking superb.

Hardholme was awesome at the end, the White Walker King raising the dead and staring Jon down was spine chilling.

70 minutes of epsiode 10 next week. Will have to try and get it in before England lose to whoever comes runner up in group F.

1 Like

Oh and Sansa, as she wasnā€™t at the battle I was half expecting her to sneak up on Ramsay Bolton and slit his throat or something like that.

I really like the way her character has developed, shame I donā€™t really like Sophie Turner as an actress though, think she is a tad wooden. What was she like in the recent X-Men film as I canā€™t really imagine her as Jean Grey

3 Likes

I just wish they could have given the fkn great giant a fkn great sword to use. That wouldā€™ve been so sweet, if he had a fkn great sword! I was also looking forward to seeing him bang Brienne, and checking out what his genitals look like. There was a lot more to the fkn great giant, than just breaking down doors. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying. A missed opportunity IMO. I havenā€™t been so disappointed with lack of character development since they wrote out that great big fkn bear in like season 3, or whenever it was.

I pity the poor sod who has to dig his fkn grave tho srs. But then, I spose theyā€™ll burn him, cos you donā€™t want fkn great zombie giant.

On other hand, way this series is going, heā€™ll prob be back next week with just an elastoplast and a nuh, itā€™s ok. Just flesh wound type attitude.

3 Likes

Wasnt that the rug the imp was shagging on?