:pl: ⚽ Game Day 27 - Other Games - 6th March 2021 till next week

Burnley and Arsenal up first

Please re-arrange these words correctly

one up the Arse are

2 Likes

Hell of an equaliser for Burnley
Arsenal pissing about with it at the back go across the box and it hits a Burnley forward and goes in.

LOL cracking goal from Chris Wood for Burnley, Arsenal playing out from the back, Xhaka gets pressed and tries to pass the ball out to the right wing, only succeeds in hitting Chris Wood’s hip and the ball ricochetes in to the onion bag.

1-1

Thats what I said :grinning:

Fuck. I had 0-1 and Aubameyang. Stupid cunt Xhaka. I feel you might get some abuse on line again.

Freak goal from Chris Wood for Burnley, Arsenal playing out from the back, Xhaka gets pressed and tries to pass the ball out to the right wing, only succeeds in hitting Chris Wood’s hip and the ball ricochets in to the onion bag.

1-1

3 Likes

As luck would have it I am still in with a shout

Pick: Burnley 1 - 2 Arsenal

1 Like

Yep me too…any idea how Burnley got their equaliser @PhilippineSaint?

1 Like

Unusual goal from Chris Wood for Burnley, Arsenal playing out from the back, Xhaka gets pressed and tries to pass the ball out to the right wing, only succeeds in hitting Chris Wood’s hip and the ball ricochets in to the onion bag.

1-1

2 Likes

Thanks…I wondered how Burnley could possibly score after being outplayed for most of the half.

Strange goal from Chris Wood for Burnley, Arsenal playing out from the back, Xhaka gets pressed and tries to pass the ball out to the right wing, only succeeds in hitting Chris Wood’s hip and the ball ricochets in to the onion bag.

1-1

2 Likes

If Arsenal had hoofed it upfield instead of faffing around with it it would still be 0-1

If my mum’s sister Ivy had been a man and called Alf, my mum would have had another brother and only two sisters.

Just sayin’

So you had three aunties and one uncle on your mothers side and your uncle was not called Alf?

1 Like

From BBC website:

38 mins

GOAL - Burnley 1-1 Arsenal

Chris Wood

Talking of clangers…

What have I just seen? Arsenal try to play it out from the back and, not for the first time, get it horribly wrong.

Strange goal from Chris Wood for Burnley, Arsenal playing out from the back, Xhaka gets pressed and tries to pass the ball out to the right wing, only succeeds in hitting Chris Wood’s hip and the ball ricochets in to the onion bag.

Terrible by Arsenal. An absolute gift for Burnley.

Article Reactions

3791 likes3,791

• Dislike

2028 dislikes2,028

3 Likes

Yeah…did you know them?

Only Poison Ivy, she would clip your ear and tell you to get out off my land.

1 Like

So you did know her…what are the odds. :open_mouth:

Well if a million to one chance happens 9 times out of ten quite good I should think.

1 Like