đŸ”« Future war predictions and general World aggression thread

And yours.

1 Like

The East will sort out the Middle East, I laughed heartedly into my champagne when I read that.

The Middle East crisis wasn’t caused by the east though was it Barry. You carry on as if the Middle East crisis is somehow an act of God. It isn’t, it is a crisis caused by the West, ie, the USA, on behalf of Israel, shamefully with the unconditional support of the UK. It’s not down to China to sort out the Middle East crisis, Russia too never got involved until the shameless behaviour of The US, with our pathetic government yapping at their heels, arming, funding and training Islamic headchoppers to do their dirty work in Syria which was a direct threat to Russian interests in the region. If Russia had not stepped in Syria, which let’s not forget was a secular state, with freedom to practice the religion of choice, no requirement to wear the burka, equal education for all, as many women in university as men. Our lot wanted to change all that, hand it over to the fundamentalist headchoppers with all that would entail. Thousands more refugees desperately trying to reach our shores. And your hero Trump flailing around, making an absolute cunt of himself, his ignorance on display for all to see. And you, to your great discredit parroting bullshit from the Pentagon, talking about China’s “aggressive expansionism”. Really? Hahaha. So in your world the problems in the world are all down to China’s non existent expansionism, and nothing to do with the never ending expansionism by the USA which has been going on continuously for 50 odd years. You seem to have inside knowledge regarding the USA military capabilities versus Chinese capabilities. The truth is, of course, that you don’t have a clue about Chinese military capabilities, same as the rest of us. You are just swallowing whole the bullshit fed to us on a daily basis, courtesy of your hero Trump and the rest of the numpties in the White House and Pentagon. The reality is that China just sits back, looking after their own strategic regional interests, don’t get involved in regime change aggression all around the globe like we do, and have been doing since the end of World War 2. How dare they have our oil under their soil etc. Whether you like it or not, if Russia had not stepped in to support the legitimate government of Syria when they came under attack from Al Qaeda and assorted Islamic headchopper lunatics, armed, trained and financed by the US, supported by us, Syria now would be a failed state, overrun by Sharia Law supporting fanatics, with thousands fleeing to our shores. Just like Libya, once the richest country in Africa, now an absolute basket case. Courtesy of us in the West. Not China. Or Russia. The South China Seas are in China’s sphere of influence, in their back yard. Of course they are never going to sit back and allow the Americans to dictate the rules there. And nor should they.

5 Likes

Good post @nottarf-krap

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Apart from being controlled by a tyrant who had total rule, barrelled bombs its citizens and massacres Kurds, yes what a guy, cognitive dissonance isn’t alive and well.

Russia/Soviets in Afghanistan?

In Crimea?

Chinese in Tibet?

How does China treat its Muslims?

I don’t see the US making Islands and putting missiles on them in disputed area, have you seen how exaggerated the “sphere of influence is?”

Like Israel they’re doing something illegal, a land grab.

Cognitive dissonance once again.

I predict we’ll finish 15th, after a good start we’ll hit a rough patch over Xmas. Charlie Austin will get an injury, early September and spend the next 4 months tweeting about his recovery.

Wrong predictions. sorry :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Why would they need to? You do know how many American bases there are around the world right?

I believe there is ONE Chinese base outside of it’s territories.

Which country is the expansionist aggressor?

1 Like

You don’t count the island building? Covenient.

The US has bases all over the World, thats not expansionism its stopping the encroachment or others doing landgrabs?

China = Tibet

Russia = Crimea

US = No where.

Cognitive dissonance.

China are exerting their influence in non agressive ways, such as funding infrastructure projects in Africa and South America and establishing reliance with numerous countries over the world who have traditionally been stitched up by western “funding” and dictator sympathising governments. They will slowly, but surely, gather huge support with the countries and continents who Western banks and governments have seen as cash cows in the past. There will be solid business networks, population integration and reliance on China and what it can provide. Eventually, China will eventually piss all over the USA in terms of global influence.

4 Likes

How can they afford this? With a burgeoning middle class their efforts will turn inward, China is in Africa for energy and resources, no one is stupid enough to believe otherwise, population integration? Don’t make me laugh.

So the US has established bases all over the world to stop other countries spreading bases all over the world?? Ok.

4 Likes

@barry-sanchez Is cognitive dissonance believing America is the upholder of good, when all the evidence points the other way?

2 Likes

You’re viewing this through western eyes, seeing chinese involvement in the continent as nothing more than a cash cow. That’s wrong. They view it far more sensibly. Of course their ultimate aim is to get influence and the by products such as resources and they are doing this very well and in a way the west ignored becasue it thinks that going in with a gun and a preaching diatribe is the better way. By way of example, let’s take the installation of railways in Kenya. Chinese money has completed the first stage of a seven country rail network that will make transportation easier, cheaper, quicker and more reliable between these countries and as a consequence it will increase trade, relations and opportunities and all the social benefits that come with it. Influence.

And since 2001 it is estimated over 1 million chinese have settled and worked in Africa. If that’s not integration, or at least the start of it, i don’t know what is.

3 Likes

China is dealing with whom? What democracies?

The volitility of the Chinese markets and currency could screw these countries, its energy and influence for money nothing more, if China is so good why won’t they let Taiwan cede?

This get done quicker when there is no democratic process as well, consider that.

The West isn’t allowed to go in Africa with a gun for many reasons and many have died because of it, the UN has sat back there whilst millions have been slaughtered.

Wrong statement there, totally incorrect.

You think everything can be explained monochromatically - Good/Bad, Right/Wrong, Strong/Weak. Nowhere am i saying the Chinese are “good”. I’m saying they are sensible, pragmatic and driven, In a way that the west aren’t. if it continues to be as effective as it has been to date, US / Western influence (based primarily from a self proclaimed sense of superiority and arrogance), will be diluted around the World.

7 Likes

Driven = Totalitarian

The middle class in China are now going to drive the nation regardless of what Beijing tries to do, they’ve created a huge force of people that need to be kept in the lifestyle they’re used to, thats the challenge for China.

Growth to maintain their regime, if not revolution and a change in its system, thats the issue for the Chinese, western goods and lifestyle, they want their luxuries.

You think I think in black and white, I don’t but expousing how good the Chinese are and the Russians is laughable when compared to western democracies, we’re not great but we’re freer and more open than those two.

Driven = Totalitarian.

Which dictionary do you use?

2 Likes