đŸ”« Future war predictions and general World aggression thread

Money does matter, of course it does.

Are you seriously suggesting Europe would back Russia in a war against the US, what sanctions? Do you means tarriffs?

They don’t have an answer, where have I denied that, they would retaliate in the conventional manner and thats on record, please check, also check they’re putting more money in now.

Again you know the US would use their Pacific bases and bomb China back to the stoneage, they have all the assets to do so, China don’t, this is why they aggressively want a buffer zone. The US are so well place geographically its almost heaven sent, and that will make your blood boil even more ha ha!

Who recently said this @barry-sanchez ?

“So we have to come back to, I wouldn’t say normal relations with Russia, but there are so many areas, so many domains, where we can cooperate in a better way with research and innovation and others. Not forgetting what our differences and divergences are. But this Russia-bashing has to be brought to an end,”

Someone who is energy reliant?

Why would your complete lack of understanding of the changing world political environment make my blood boil? Have a look at all the agreements that have been signed(you didn’t read the article and India really would be big).

Try reading a variety of information. Eastern European, Middle Eastern, Asian, they all have a valid voice, even if it doesn’t agree with your programming.

The world’s changing Barry. Accept it.

Here’s a great one, that will make your blood boil, but read her. The headline of this one is brilliant.

More on topic.

Quality neutral journalism, morning star?

You haven’t condoned the landgrab or island making by China either, strange.

No, not really just merely blinkered.

I see the EU is fully geared up for a trade war with the US by putting tarriffs on staples and crank shafts for raleigh choppers

You really do have a hard on for The US don’t you Barry? “After their submarines have nuked China”? “US is the only World Power”? FFS. The reality is that the US is rapidly becoming a laughing stock. A President, who by common consent by anyone with a functioning brain is a grade A moron. Lashing out, waving his tiny cock at the world, slapping extortionate tariffs on imports from their so called ‘Allies’. Poor old Theresa May, falling over herself to be the first world leader to go to the Trump Whitehouse, embarrassing our country, while the rest of the world wisely kept their distance and allowed the reality of what a US government led by Trump would mean. The announcement this week regarding the Trump trade war shows exactly where we stand in the grand scheme of things. The harsh truth is that despite the embarrassing grovelling, for all the laughable nonsense about a "Special relationship"we are the lamp post to the US dog. That was made quite clear this week.

There is a reason why China has become an economic super power over the past few decades, owning vast amounts of US debt, it is because they haven’t spent trillions of dollars waging war across the globe, trying to build hegemony thousands of miles away from their shores, destroying sovereign countries, killing countless millions of people, drawing leaders in with their lies then backstabbing them, ie, Gaddaffi, China has done none of this. We have. The US and the yapping little poodles at their heels, ie us shamefully. Like it or not the South China Seas are within China’s sphere of influence. Not the USA’s. It is thousands of miles away from them. I realise that the USA sees the whole world as being within their sphere of influence, but if anyone thinks that China will just sit back and allow the US war machine to do what they have already done in regional countries like The Phillipines and Thailand, Americanize them, they are in for a harsh reality check. China have made it quite clear that their sovereignty over these so called desputed islands in the South China Seas is not negotiable. Certainly not with the US of A.

We in this country have been conditioned to believe over the past 50 odd years that the major threat to our way of life comes from Russia and to a lesser extent, China. Whereas, unless you just stick your fingers in your ears and screw your eyes shut, any honest appraisal shows that, in reality, the major threats to our way of life, all the negatives that make the country no longer what it used to be, are the direct result of unilateral military actions by the USA. We have been gamed. The price of the chaos that has been visited on the Middle East by the USA, mainly for the benefit of Israel, is being paid by us. They are thousands of miles away, it is in our backyard. We have the refugee problem, the radical Islamist problem, the US created them to act as their proxy’s, now it has all gone tits up we have to deal with the fall out, not them. Russia and China have not been the problem at all, we have been sold a dummy. And taken as mugs by those who rule over us. I think for the rest of the EU this week has been a reality check, the scales have fallen from their eyes regarding unconditional support for the US. They will be re evaluating this relationship and will probably start distancing themselves a bit. Whereas we, once Brexit happens will have no choice. It will be us, shoulder to shoulder alongside our new allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia and Ukraine. God help us!

5 Likes

The Chinese have become a superpower due to financial market manipulation and a low cost labour market, they have to grow to survive now but how can wages rise and they themselves be competitive?

There you go I’ve shortened your baseless rant.

Could you point out the baseless parts. Cheers.

Fiat money?

That’s shorter and western.

Have a look at the map and see what the Chinese are doing and see if that is correct?

The invasion of Crimea and the democracy of the EU are compatible, are they?

Radical Islam is being served up in Pakistan in the main supported by Saudi, the bombings of other nations by the US is an excuse but this would be happening anyway, its happened in many other places hasn’t it? Inconvenient truths.

You can’t grasp China’s assertion may be illegal and provocative similar to Russian invasion of Crimea as it doesn’t fit in with your agenda, deflection and waffle.

Ukranian mock assassination attempt this week?

Salisbury?

Taiwan?

All good guys aren’t they

Maybe so but they’ve fiddled the markets and Trump is not going to have it, currency fixing is solely the preserve of that cesspit London.

Trump is not going to solve anything and no one fiddles markets as much as America.

Look east Barry, they are already solving it amongst themselves and that’s the real issue for America, because they will then sort out the Middle East(why are America bombing the Syrian army that are trying to take back their own territory from isis, whilst simultaneously increasing their own illegal forces there?).

What have you read about the petro yean in the last 2 years?

BRI?

The multiple trade and defence deals signed(now including India)?

The view of the BBC is not the view of the rest of the world

How far are you willing to fight to keep the grossly unequal debt sociaty we live in afloat?

Tibet? China’s aggressive expansionism, religious strife in many regions, yes its going swimmingly East.

How will the East sought out the Middle East?

This will be good.

Is that the best you have to offer Barry?

How’s America doing chucking untold money at useless weapons systems?

In the end, it was announced that Pentagon has long known about Russian weapons developments, the US has a proper answer to such “superweapons”.

This amounted to an indirect admission that the attempt to gain a unilateral strategic advantage by deploying ABM systems around Russia failed, and hundreds of billions of US taxpayer dollars were spent for naught.

How much do you think they’ll need to catch up? Maybe the whole $21 trillion that disappeared in “unsupported adjustments”. Money matters, doesn’t it?

As you have fallen for the Trump bollocks, here’s another one from Caitlin you should read.

Or you could explain why the great man is involved in this.

How will the East solve the Middle East crisis?

Answer that please.

I don’t think they needed to seek them out to sort them out, but if i had to guess, i’d guess they’d probably fly.

As I am to understand it. the US are miffed about the Chinese building facilities in the South China Sea.

I understand why the Chinese are building the facilities. They want their military there to guard against potential aggressors. The US has been the most consistent aggressor nation since the end of the Second World War. Millions have died, chemical weapons have been deployed in South East Asia.

More ordnance was dropped on Korea during the Korean War than was dropped in the Second World War. Almost four million killed during the campaigns in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Napalm and Agent Orange dropped all over the shop.

Returning to the issue of China, the only reason the US is miffed is because the base building will fuck with their plans for military aggression.

2 Likes

You read both of those articles in 3 minutes?

I said sort not solve and it won’t be the kind of sort that suits the west.

Want to explain how your hero is going to do anything even remotely positive, ever?

Sort it then? How will they sort it?

Don’t answer a question with a question.

Your usual deflection tactic.