:pl: :fulhamfc: Fulham v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :sky_logo: sports)

In Ralph we trust.

1 Like

Rest him for the Bin Dippers game?

1 Like

Salisu and Diallo looking likely to start.

One of Scott Parkerā€™s family has covid, so he will miss game.

1 Like

Stuart Grey in charge

Strange they didnā€™t go with Stuart Gray. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe they learnt from the error of Rupertā€™s way :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hopefully it will be Mr Gray & he can administer some 50 shades of pain to their fans

1 Like

When nwe beat them it would be better to see Scott there but hey ho.

Lawro reckons weā€™re going to loseā€¦

Fulham v Southampton (15:00 GMT)

Southampton could be without a few key players - Oriol Romeu is definitely missing through suspension and Danny Ings, Jannik Vestergaard and Nathan Redmond are all injury doubts. Collectively, their absence would make a big difference.

Iā€™m going to go with Fulham here, even with manager Scott Parker missing from the dugout.After a poor start to the season they have been improving in recent weeks, with three successive draws.

The Cottagers have become much more difficult to beat, now they need to turn those draws into wins.

Lawroā€™s prediction: 2-1

Rickā€™s prediction: I quite like Fulham and have been to a few games at Craven Cottage - a friend of mine, Richard Drummie from Go West, has got season tickets there and phones me up sometimes when his son doesnā€™t want to go - but unfortunately for them I think Southampton are going to win this one. 0-2

1 Like

Fulham havenā€™t won at home on Boxing Day for 17 years. The last team they beat? Saints. :frowning:

3 Likes

You want stats? Stick these down your stat hole you cunt* :lou_wink_2:

• Ralph Hasenhuttlā€™s side have claimed 29 Premier League away points in 2020, a record only Manchester United can better.
  • Southampton failed to score for just the second time in 14 league games last weekend.
  • Saints have won their past nine league matches against newly-promoted opposition.
  • Southampton have won six of their past eight Boxing Day fixtures, drawing and losing once.

*sorry I know itā€™s a day late but slowlane put too much pressure on me.

1 Like

and that was at Loftus Road.

Free hit for me today. Bro-in-laws coming round for Boys Day
They are bringing that fvcking Cherry Vodka.
Wont remember a thing

Oh.
Armstrong also a ā€œdoubtā€ ā€œis being monitoredā€ ac wording to BBC preview

I hope they have the @PhilippineSaint feed and not the Sky via Virgin Media oneā€¦Itā€™ll be a bit embarrassing to have everyone else telling them whatā€™s going on.

1 Like

Theyā€™ll have the least juddery stream
:wink:

1 Like

No worries. Iā€™m honoured.

2 Likes