:pl: :fulhamfc: Fulham v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :sky_logo: sports)

:open_mouth:

I think youā€™ll find Lord Slowlane will be in the directorā€™s box with the movers and shakers, where no such petty rules apply. Donā€™t you know who he is? Oh, and make sure he sends over a bottle of the best bubbly with the Foie Gras and Turkey Sarnies.

1 Like

Heā€™s already admitted to having to slum it in Block 30, which is classed as Premium seating, but only for us oiks.

Heā€™s just trying to fool you mate. False modesty and all that!

I never forget my rootsā€¦I am, a man of the people. A proud Council House oik as was Lady Slowlane. Sharing a sandwich or two at Christmas is the most we can do. :santa:

This has just come in the post today. Most of you wonā€™t have one of these as youā€™re not important, probably because you didnā€™t try hard enough at school.
Itā€™s a season ticket holderā€™s welcome back packā€¦heartwarming as Baz would say. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

I got mine 2 days ago. Priority for the really important people I guess

5 Likes

You obviously tried harder at school than his Lordship. Good to see these landed gentry wallahs taken down a peg or two by the hoi polloi occasionally.

1 Like

It took two days for the postie to walk up his drive

4 Likes

2 Sotonians at Wet Spam on 29th?
Tier 4 for you lot on 26th then

Only just got yours? Mine came last week as Iā€™m far more important. I assume everyone gets the ā€œfree beer for life voucher? Nice gesture.ā€

2 Likes

I chose not to take up corporate hostility as I heard the Slowlanes were going. I have standards :wink:

1 Like

Just because we come from humble beginnings.
What I just canā€™t stand are these nouveau riche types who think they can undermine innate good taste with their shocking self importance. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve got class me. Iā€™m from The Waterside innit.

3 Likes

Whatever? An I supposed to be impressed?

No, youā€™re supposed to forget that you ever heard the term or recognise that it even exists.

Much like the refugees that come fleeing over the Totton Bypass.

The biggest mistake Southampton City Council ever made was not making that a toll road. The city would be walled and encrusted with gems.

2 Likes

It would be mainly to keep you oiks from mixing with the general population of Godā€™s own county and watering down the gene-pool. A prison if you willā€¦

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Is it worth risking Jannik when he could then be out for longer if he aggravates his injury