:pl: :fulhamfc: Fulham v Saints :saints:

Thought we played well after half time.

Shit goal to concede.

We’re fucked.

1 Like

:expressionless:

Played OK from what I saw. Their first was spawny. We moved the ball reasonably well, but seem to have few options up front without Edozie and its obvious the lads are low on confidence when it comes to shooting. The young defence get caught out too often for the PL though, which is the achilles heel and will see us likely relegated. Any transfers in January will have to be shrewd as we’ll not attract names. Jones has a mountain to climb (poor bastard’s only been there 5 minutes) and Forest on Wednesday is huge.

How many points did Derby get relegated with back in the day? Asking for a friend.

11 I think so that record is safe.

#everycloud

Highlight of the game, after the pre-match beers, was their tannoy playing Marquee Moon by Television at half-time.

1 Like

Saw 1st 20 mins before work got in the way.
We looked better, made more tackles up the pitch, Che missed another 1 on 1.
It was certainly better than last week so let’s grab a straw while we can

Betfair tells me we lost
What happened?

1 Like

Fans comments via BBC for a bit more balance:

Saints fan - I think we played quite well but turned off for the goals. This can be worked on and the finishing drought can be solved with investments in January. Good run of fixtures can haul us out of the bottom three and give us confidence. Personally I think it’s looking up.

Fulham fan - Not a good performance at all, control and passing very poor. Lack of atmosphere at the Cottage didn’t help. Ream and Leno were the only Fulham players not to make mistakes throughout the game. Southampton fought hard but thankfully for Fulham lacked attacking threat.