:pl: :fulhamfc: Fulham v Saints :saints:

Just seen the team selection - this is absolute shite. New manager obviously has a death wish, and is quit happy for our team to drop through the leagues.
Comments still stand if we fluke a win!
We have had one shot - the only one of the game as at 11 minutes.

Donā€™t need to concede goals like that, shot was going well wide before JW-P stuck a foot out.

Well that wasnā€™t total shite.

ooooh we done a goal.

A JWP special. He hit that really sweetly.

All the goalkeeperā€™s fault if you listen to the 'tater :lou_facepalm_2:

This would be a massive point physiologically. Apart from possession we have looked ok today :+1:

Weā€™ve been looking much better the last 15 minutes or so

1 Like

Also big result for Everton as City continue to wobble (not much but a wobble)

Ffs

Had to open your big mouths, didnā€™t you. :unamused::smile::smile:

1 Like

Bit Saintsy that, and teams near the bottom and tend to go down conceed late goals. Look at 2004/5 season :grimacing:

Schoolboy defending, another point thrown away. Itā€™s fucking hard work being a Saints supporter thatā€™s for sure.

It was the commentators saying we had only conceded 1 goal in the last 15 minutes

1 Like

Another 3-1?

Nope yay ish.

Fulham have had 1 shot on target and we are losing 2-1. I am sure we are getting relegated this season, I cannot see a way we can improve the defending and lack of goalscoring ability. This is the most abject/apathetic I have felt about Saints for a long time and I think Iā€™ve got to the point where I have better things to worry about and spend my time on than Saints. Sad times.

5 Likes

That was never a penalty

Fulham scored and I felt nothing. It was if I was just expecting it. Itā€™s just not doing it for me at the moment, and I cannot get upset about it.

1 Like

Same.